Moving In

~May P.O.V.~

"M ready for our new house?" My mom asked.
"Sure." I said. To be honest I wasn't happy. We were moving because my dad got a new promotion. I never had any friends growing up so I wasn't going to miss anyone but I loved that house and now I have to leave all my secrets are hold there but, I guess things change.
"We're here." My dad said.
"Dad can my room be the attic?" I asked.
"Sure sweetie anything you want." My dad said. When we pulled in I notice the house was nice and so was all the others houses, it seemed like we went back to the 70's all nice houses seem like everybody has the perfect like but you never know what's on the inside.
I got out and was wearing this I was already grabbing boxes for my room before being asked. And right before I went in the house I notice 3 boys in a yard one around 17 one around 13 and then one who looks 4. I wasn't really paying attention to them as much but I notice the one who looks 17 watching me, lucky for me though I had my hoodie up so he didn't see me looking at him.

~Rodrick P.O.V.~

I notice the moving trucks across the street and saw this girl even though she I didn't see her face she didn't look bad she wasn't super skinny like all the other girls but it worked for her, she had everything in the right place. She went in the house and I kept staring where she was and I guess Greg notice because he kept singing. "Rodrick and new girl sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-" Then I covered his mouth and told him if he finish that I was going to pound him then he did. But to be honest I wouldn't mind doing that with her.

~May P.O.V.~

So it's been about a hour and I finished my room. I didn't really need much I just happy with paper, pencil and my gutiar. All that was left were posters that I needed to put up but I'll do that later. So I grab my sketch book and pencil and went to my desk in the corner of my room and I was trying to figure out what to sketch so I just started making marks and after a while I notice I was drawing the boys I saw it wasn't the first time I drew something like that so after 30 minutes I finished and it look very realistic to be honest. Right when I finished my mom came in and told me to come down because we are having dinner at the neighbors. So I grab my Sketch book and pencil again and headed out the door.

So we went over and was greeted my the mother.
"Hello Dave and Trish" The mother said.
"Hello Susan thanks for having us over." My mom said. "This is our daughter May, May this is Mrs. Heffley."
"Hello Mrs. Heffley." I said.
"Oh please call me Susan." Susan said.
"Alright." I said.
"Oh what's that." Susan said pointing to my sketch book.
"Oh this is my sketch book, I love to draw and never leave without it."
"That very nice." Susan said.
"Dinner will be in a minute May if you would like you can go in the living room and meet my 3 boys the oldest one is Rodrick don't be offend is he is being impolite he's like that, the 2nd oldest is my son Greg he loves videogames so he might ignore you if he's playing a game, and my youngest one is Manny he's a sweetheart." She said.
"Alright, it was nice meeting you again Susan." I said. Then she pointed to the living room for me and I went in and notice all 3 boys.

~Rodrick P.O.V.~

I was on the phone texting Garret when a girl was standing at the living room door then I realized it was the girl I saw earlier and to be honest she was hot. Right when I was going to say something Greg did.
"Um hey there strange girl." He said.
"Hi there." The girl said.
"Not to be rude or anything but who are you and why are you in our house?" Greg said.
"Oh I'm May Dawn and I live across the street from you guys and your mom invited my family over for dinner." May said.
"Well I don't know what girls like but if you want you can play Twisted Wizards with me?" Greg said.
I can't believe he would ask her that. But then I took a quick notice about her and notice she had a Pac man necklace on and her eyes lit up when he ask her that.
"Sure I love Twisted Wizard." She said.
"Prepare to get beat." Greg said.

May then sat next to Greg and set her notebook or whatever it was next to her. I felt like a idiot that I hadn't said anything and since girl likes bad boy I said. "Oh look at the two dorks." May didn't show any reaction but Greg said something back but I didn't say anything back. After a while May was showing cheats to games and I haven't did anything I just watch her. I was trying to think of something I could do so she show emotion to me, so I decided to take her book thing.
"Give me my sketch book." She said not having any emotion.
"What are you going to do about it." I said.
"Nothing if your a reasonable person you would give it back to me without me having to do something in return." She said still with no emotion. Dang I didn't know this was going to be hard.
"Well lucky for you I'm not." I said. She didn't say anything back and kept playing with Greg.

I sighed and took her sketch book up to my room and lock my bedroom door and looked at her drawings. She was a beautiful artist but all the pictures were dark and on some of the pictures there were poems or songs on the back that were also dark. Then I came across a picture it looked like me, Greg, and Manny out in the yard today. Wait if she saw us in the yard today did she see me looking at her. No she couldn't of have, could she? While I was thinking about it I got pulled out of my train of thought because Susan was yelling dinner was ready. I kept the sketch book in my room and came down the stairs mom, dad, Greg and Manny were all sitting where they should be and may parents were sitting next to her and May was sitting next to Greg and the other spot next to her was my seat. I took my seat next to her and we all started eating.
"So May are you excited to start your new day at school tomorrow?" Susan asked.
"Sort of." May said.
Susan kept making small talk with May and her parents. Its strange because May parents are all happy and May doesn't act happy, and she isn't a talker like her parents are. After like a hour they said there goodbyes and went home. I went up to my room and saw her book, Shit I forgot to give it back to her, guess I have to give it back to her at school.