Bye bye little Rose - Chapter 1 part 5

Comincia dall'inizio

Riddle:"What? NO! She is just the daughter of a friend of my mother. Sure she is smart, cute and well behaved, but that's it."

Floyd:"Damn, now I owe Jade ten bucks!
Ohhhh-kay, what about the guy from class 3-2? What about him?"

Riddle:"HIM?! He...he is just my childhood friend... it's not like I...like him, or anything..."

Floyd:"Riiiiiight."

And so Floyd went on his way, in a bad mood now.

Not only did he lose ten bucks but also he couldn't get anything good out of goldfish except something he can tease him for now.

Too bad he won't have much of a opportunity for that.

Riddle went to Che'nya again.

Malleus already had much but he was still missing something, so he kept recording Riddle from a distance.

Riddle:"I don't get this guy! Sometimes he really drives me crazy, he is wasting my precious time FOR NOTHING, this guy could disappear it's all I care."

Che'nya:"Calm down Riddle, this time he wasn't that bad was he?"

Riddle:"Still, what I do in my free time is none of his business! End of story!"

Malleus stopped recording now.

He had everything he needed.

Now to the test sheet he needed.

He went upstairs to vetch the radio Info-Chan talked about.

Unbeknownst to him that Floyd was watching him.

He may have not noticed Malleus recording them but he did notice him just randomly showing up behind a tree.

He made a note to himself to watch Malleus a bit more carefully next time.

———————————————————————

Malleus quickly fetched the radio and passed the time till almost all the teachers were out of the Faculty Room.

Coach Vargas was the only one present.

Since someone had to guard the test sheets.

Now all Malleus had to do was make sure Coach Vargas was distracted enough so he could steal the answer sheets and make a copy.

The hard part was the sneaking in and out without getting spotted.

Cause that isn't an easy task for a 1,88 cm tall man.

He turned it on and quickly sneaked in.

Tried to find the answer sheets as quick as possible and went back to hiding.

Luckily it was enough time.

He quickly went to Info-Chans room upstairs to deliver it.

He shove the page under the door where it quickly disappeared, and not short after duplicated came back.

Alright, if he manages to get the original back inside without getting caught everything would be fine.