Bye bye little Rose - Chapter 1 part 5

Începe de la început

Yuu:"Why? What do you usually listen to?"

Riddle:"The good old Classic stuff, what else?"

Yuu:"Well, that's not something I really listen to."

Riddle:"You just haven't found the right artists yet, let me make a playlist for you, you can hear it at lunchtime."

Yuu:"Hmm, ok, not like it's gonna kill me."

Riddle:"Alright, see you at lunchtime at the rooftop. Do not be late!"

Yuu keeps going while Riddle goes to Che'nya

Che'nya:"Uh, no offense Riddle but don't you know that guy since idk CHILDHOOD.
Shouldn't you know what type of music he listens to?"

Riddle:"Oh please Che'nya, I already knew music he listens to. I just asked him that to get the conversation where I wanted it to go.
The point is, it worked!"

Che'nya:"I'm happy for you buddy! But...gotta warn you about something..."

"Floyd Leech is looking for you. Not sure why...but, pretty sure he wants to get something to gossip about out of you."

Riddle:"Thank you for telling me this! I will not hide from him though. If he wants something he should just spit it out. I'll make sure to NOT let anything important get out of me."

Che'nya:"Mmm, Okay...but, just to be sure, think that everything you're saying is recorded, that should help you not to slip anything out."

Riddle:"Don't worry, I just hope he won't waste too much of my precious time."

They went along into the school.

Malleus following behind.

He did save up some points, and there should be some time to get what he needs.

Long story short.

He bought a directional mic.

He quickly got it and went near Riddle again.

Not long after, Floyd arrived.

Floyd:"Hey there little Goldfish~
Come with me for a sec~"

Floyd went ahead and Riddle after him.

Malleus already had a photo and infos of Floyd.

One of the Leech brothers, he's in the science club and considered a trouble maker.

His personality was...quite mad.
To put it kindly.

When it came to his self defense, he wasn't a trained professional but definitely capable of his own defense and attacks.

Now Malleus didn't really have to spy on them but, who knows, maybe there is something usable he can save for later.

He hid behind a tree and immediately started recording.

Floyd:"Nee nee, that girl you were speaking to at the cafe in town, is she your girlfrieeeeend?"