Does the proper student have a double side? - Chapter 1 part 3

Start from the beginning

Arriving at school, Riddle went with senpai to the usual spot, where they have their conversations.

Riddle:"So, senpai, why do you spend so much time in the school plaza?"

Yuu:"I like the sound of the fountain and the sight of the falling cherry blossoms. I think it's the most soothing place in the whole school."

Riddle:"...I...I think the most soothing place is next to someone you treasure the most..."

Yuu:"Sorry, I couldn't hear that. What did you say?"

Riddle:"...n-nothing. But, doesn't it get boring to spend most of your time sitting in one spot?"

Yuu:"If there's a nice spot in school, I'd love to see it. Maybe I'll even change to that spot sometimes."

Riddle:"Oh, yeah? Challenge accepted! As a proper student I know all perfect spots in the school! I can find you a way better spot, I guarantee you that!"

Yuu:"...uh...no one said it's a competition..."

Riddle:"Do not underestimate me! I'll show you Yuu senpai!"

Yuu:"You might be taking this...a tad too seriously..."

They parted ways, Yuu walking to the fountain and Riddle going to Che'nya."

Riddle:"Oh my god...I blew it...this is so...embarrassing! Just...kill me!"

"Gladly."

Che'nya:"Calm down, Riddle! What's wrong? Did you accidentally hit him?"

Riddle:"We were having a perfectly nice conversation, and then...I turned it into some... stupid competition l, or something! Grr, what was I thinking?!"

Che'nya:"Ahahaha, how did that happen? God, Riddle consider yourself lucky you're so cute. Forget about it, just make the best of it like you always do. I'm sure he'll love it."

Riddle:"Ahhhhh...okey...I'll try. Thanks, Che'nya...you always know how to cheer me up."

Che'nya:"Hehe, no problem~"

They went along, to their usual spot in the school plaza.

"Cute? That red bastard and cute? Huh, either he's blind or just stupid."

"Whatever, first of all, get the panty shots for the info points, order cigarettes, put them in his bag during lunch and then report him."

Thankfully he knows the best targets to quickly get pantyshots.

The bully's for example, you get five info points instead of one panty shot from them.

The bully's often walk through the corridors with their phones so they wouldn't even notice.

He quickly made his way to one of them, the easiest target was probably Kokoro Momoiro so far, so he quickly went to her.

He made a quick panty shot when she stopped to look at her phone more probably.

He still had some from Monday, and made another few on Tuesday, it was about seven so far, plus the five he got from this panty shot.