This school is too good for him anyway - Chapter 1 part 2

Start from the beginning

Malleus:"Oh, nice to see you again."

Kokona:"Well, did you decided if you're going to join the drama club?"

Malleus:"I've thought about it but I have to refuse for now."

Kokona:"Oh, that's ok, also this is my friend Saki."

Saki:"Hello, it's nice to meet you."

Malleus:"Likewise."

Kokona:"Saki is in the cooking club, so if you decide to go there instead she will be there to help you."

Malleus:"Thank you. Well, see you around."

Kokona/Saki:"Bye."

"Like I care, whatever, if making friends wouldn't be something important father also taught me, I wouldn't be bothered with this."

After putting his bag to his seat, he left to bring the present to Yuus desk.

He had putted it in a little white box and wrapped it with a red ribbon.

He also left a little romantic note.

"Perfect."

Before going to class he noticed that senpai left a pencil where some of his teeth marks were print on, he probably chewed on it.

He took it with him, to put it later into his little senpai shrine.

For now he just went to class.

(Time skip)

"What could I report the little rose for? I had already reported him for taking panty shots, but that's not nearly enough. Hmmm, maybe he could have stolen something, but what?"

Sakyu:"Yo sis, check out my new ring, I bought yesterday after school."

Inkyu:"Sweet, be careful though not to lose it."

"A new ring huh? This could be an opportunity. I should follow them for now."

They went to the roof and sat down at a bench with the school's clock wall behind them.

Inkyu:"You should take it off when eating, or it might get dirty."

Sakyu:"Good idea."

She took it of and placed it on the bench, now distracted with eating her food in peace.

Malleus crouched down slightly and took it.

No one seemed to notice so he quickly made his way to Riddles bag, to his unfortunate there  were some of his classmates still present.

Two girls that could get count as the bullies.

He made two photos of their faces, which the girls didn't seem to mind.

Kashiko Murasaki

First year

Club: No club