The schools open day - Prologue Part 1

I can't feel anything, since i was born it was that way, its nothing to worry about though, because, i'm just used to it.

My father had the same problem when he was young, but then he met my mother in highschool and it was like a new door opened for him.

I always dreamed of finally meeting my soulmate, but kept in mind that till then I had to at least appear normal for those common fools.

In the end, it was finally time for my first highschool year, the students were allowed to attend one day before begin to check out the school.

Nothing that really interested me, but my father said it would be better to know where my classroom is and the different club rooms locations. I didn't know why it was so important yet didn't complain and just went there.

At the school were some upper classmates, they showed us around and explained some of the upcoming stuff, the clubs, the teachers, some tests and the usual cheesy talk about making a lot of friends.

I just walked around a little until I bumped into someone, a boy from the second years, I think his name was Yuu but I didn't quite catch the last name.

He was about 1,65, Black hair, grey eyes and the most cutest face in the world.

"Wait.........what?"

"Did I just, call someone.........cute?"

"Whats wrong with my heart?!"

"W-WHY IS IT BEATING SO FAST?!!"

Yuu: "Hello."

Malleus:"......."

Yuu: "Did you get lost? I can bring you back to the group if you want."

Malleus:"I...I-I...."

Yuu:"?"

Ace:"Yuu, watcha doing? Talking to yourself?"

Yuu:"What? No, I was just asking this guy if he got lost."

Ace:".....What guy?"

Yuu:"This gu-"

Yuu turned around, only to see there was no one.

Yuu:"-...... Weird, he was just there a second ago."

Ace:"Maybe you saw a ghost? Haha, you should join the occult club."

Yuu:"Don't be ridiculous, I swear, someone was here and no, it wasn't a ghost
after all, I bumped into him."

Ace:"Well maybe he's shy, don't worry, whoever that was he'll be fine, its not unauthorized to travel through the school alone, we just have to make sure no one accidently gets locked in till tomorrow."

Yuu:"You're right, let's go."

The two left, unaware that Malleus just hid behind the wall, his heart was bumping wildly, his face was burning hot and flushed, his breathing was short and hot.

Hot

Everything felt hot in his body.

Like someone put gasoline on him and threw a matchstick to burn him alive.

"What is this?"

"Was this the feeling father talked about?"

"What I will feel when I meet my special someone?"

Yes

YES

YES

"This is it!!!"

"This is what I was waiting for!"

"What did he call it again?
Right....."

"LOVE"