Prologue

The Madrigals. A family living in colombia, hidden on the back of the high mountains of Encanto as the mountains protected them and people living there from getting killed. As the encanto protected the Madrigals, it also gave them a house to live in, the "Casita" a house where they we're given a gift, a miracle to help people

-Timeskip to 35 years-

Pepa Madrigal and her sister Julieta Madrigal are talking on the kitchen as her sister baked some food for the family. As Pepa pace around the messy kitchen with  worried look scatter around her face, she is too worried about nit having another child. She knows she have Dolores but the more children the family have the more the miracle will be born.

As Pepa pace around the kitchen, her older sister Julieta look at her with a worried face,"Pepa calm down, the cloud" her sister exclaimed as Pepa stopped pacing around letting the dark clouds on her head dissapear"its all gonna be ok" She told her sister with a reasuring smile plastered on her while she give her a warm embrace that will make you melt on to her arms.

-Timeskip to 15 years-

Its been a month since the Casita was rebuild after the Family disaster happened, its been a month since Bruno came back to his family after many years of livingbehind  the walls, and its already been a month since the Madrigal family got completed once again, as now they promise together that they will never leave eachothers sides and keep the presure towards there gift on limits.

And as much as possible Alma decided that gift or no gift you will still be special as the rest of the family and because of that it made Julieta happy, becuase now even though her duaghter doesn't have a gift she will still be as special like the rest of the family. But through that happiness she have there is still a guilt, a feeling of guilt of keeping a secret from someone you love specially if its your own duaghter your keeping it from but even tho there's the urge in her to tell the truth but there is this feeling that keeping her away saying it aswell.

Now she is just scared of what will happen when mirable find out about it, will she hate her, will she understand why she needed to do it, there is alot of qeustions that is flonded in her brain as she didn't even notice her duaghter next to tapping shoulder with a worried look on her face"are you ok mama?" Her Daughter asked her looking at her worried"yes mira i'm all ok, now go back to the kids there" she told her duaghter as she kiss her duaghter's temple while she let her go to go to the little kids on the village

"I'm so sorry Mira"