ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢

ATTENDANCE

ATTENDANCE

𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒏
Atlanta, Georgia
8:25PM
Friday, September 8th

"Bae!"
"Yeah?"

I said, walking into the kitchen. He grabbed on my hip, pulling me to him, sucking on my lips. I laughed, pulling away, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"What was that for?"
"Nun, just..."

He leaned down to my ear,

"Flexin'..."
"On who?"

I turned back seeing the gang and a new girl and some other dude. I smiled, waving at them turning back around.

"You always bein' extra."

I huffed, leaving out of the kitchen.

"Ayo, whats yo name boo?"
"Huh? Uh... Miracle."
"Im Alana. Friend of Nardo's since fifth grade."
"Oh, Nardo's known my brother since kindergarten."

I smiled, she smirked and we talked, mostly about Nardo and our relationship. Nardo came from the kitchen nodding at me.

"What?"
"Put on some black. You comin' wit me."
"Where?"
"Girl..."

I laughed, going up the stairs and changing.

I went back downstairs and he handed me a ski mask

"What's this for?"
"Just... keep up wit it, come on."

We went outside, hopping into his all black Trackhaw. We pulled off quietly, we turned onto a street a few minutes later.

"Put the mask on. Here."

He sat a gun on my lap and I went wild.

"You lettin me hit a lick wit you?"
"Miracle. Put the damn mask on."

I nodded, biting my lip and slipping into the mask and picking the pistol up, cocking it and taking it off safety.

"Th blue house... you ready?"
"Yeah."

He started to sped up as  Ilet shots ring, after we passed their house I brung the gun in the window and sat it on the floor as I rolled the window up pulling my mask down. I smiled, leaning back onto the seat.

"Now you better hope you aint miss."
"Nigga-"

His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Uhm... so we came to like do a second round or whatever and... everybody dropped. Like literally everybody, tell my sister me and her goin have a talk about how the fuck she know how to shoot in the first place."
"Me nigga who else? She was over here complainin' bout not bein' able to roll wit us so I was like fuck. Shorty got a headshot her first time pullin' the trigger."
"Damn! Aight bro, my girl trippin' ill holla at yall."
"Aight gang."

He hung up making me bite my lip. Nardo looked at me nodding as he stopped at the red light.

"You did good..."
"Period yuh!"
"Calm down, how the fuck you so damn hyper all the time..."
"My bad."
"Come here."

He pulled me by my cheek towards him.

"I love you..."

He whispered, kissing my lips and letting me go.

"I love you too."

I said, smiling down into my phone.

--

"Come on, take this off."

Nardo took the ski mask off before pulling his shirt and wifebeater off. I bit my lip as he picked me up and walked me to the bed. I leaned down, laying in the crook of his neck.

"Bae."
"Hmm?"
"Thank you..."
"For what?"
"Taking me with you."

He stopped making me lean up, he leaned up, kissing me.

"Come on lets go to bed."

He tossed me on the bed, laying on top of me.

"Good night ma."
"Good night bae."

- Wick Twins Out

ᵁʰᵐ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗˡʸ ˢᵒ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵂʰᵃᵗ ʸ'ᵃˡˡ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ