?!

Jaidan stood in shock, trying her best to keep her ground. Jaidan is the type to get angry if she's targeted. Despite the strength difference.

"Leave that young lady alone!"

A voice Jaidan had never heard before spoke from her left. Suddenly the darkness of the night around them was brighter as the stranger to interrupt this demon's escapade had flames burst around him. He attacked the demon with speed and precise agility, slicing through its abdomen and removing its arms.
"You are no upper rank. You shouldn't be much of an issue." The mysterious man said with confidence evident in his voice, his smile never fading. The demon growled angrily in response and charged at him, Jaidan had stepped back farther to give them more battle room so the hashira wasn't forced to hold back, despite this being her backyard. Since the demon attacked without a plan, just purely out of anger, there was an easy opening for the hashira to slice its head off. Which he of course took, swinging his sword, so fast that Jaidan couldn't even tell that it happened for a second. The demon's head was cut clean off, landing to the ground, it's body burned away almost instantly. Jaidan had picked her basket back up and went to thank the hashira.
"I appreciate your interference." Jaidan smiled warmly.
"It's not a problem at all ma'am. It is my job as a hashira to protect others." The male smiled back at her. "May i ask your name?"
"Oh, umm, it's Jaidan. Jaidan Vanhellsing. What's yours?~" Jaidan responded bashfully. She usually wasn't like this towards strangers, but she had to admit this guy was handsome. He had fluffy orange/yellow like hair with red proceeding at the ends, resembling fire in a way. It flowed past his shoulders, a small pony-tail pulled up in the back with excess hair flowing down underneath. He wore a regular demon slayer uniform, topped with a haori with a fire like pattern at the end draped around him. Piercing reddish like eyes paired with eyebrows of a unique shape. Despite his strange or unusual features, Jaidan really found this guy to be quite attractive.
"What a lovely name Miss Vanhellsing." the male smiled. "My name is Kyojuro Rengoku. I am the flame hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps."
"How could I possibly thank you, for well, saving my life that is!" Jaidan joked. Giving Rengoku a chuckle.
"Well I don't need any thanks for doing my job, but if you really want to." Rengoku continued as he stepped a bit closer to her. "Would you like to spend quality time with me one day? I would simply love to get to know you." Jaidan giggled. "I accept!"
"Wonderful! Farewell, Jaidan." Rengoku smiled warmly, then he swiftly left to continue his hunt in another town. Jaidan had a warm smile on her face as she walked back inside with the basket of laundry. Hannah looked up with worry on her face.
"Jaidan! I was worried sick! I heard noises outside! I thought you were taken! What happened?!" Hannah questioned.
"The demon showed up, but a hashira came to save me." Jaidan responded, her face turning pink.
"Oh?~ A hashira?! You look extra happy too, did you like him?" Hannah giggled.
"Mmmaybe..." Jaidan responded bashfully. "He even asked me if I wanted to get to know him, which I obliged."
"HOW CUTE!" Hannah responded in a fangirl like way. She loved making a big deal out of things like this, whether it involved herself or Jaidan.
"Oh shush!" Jaidan responded bashfully. "Anyways i'm getting sleepy, i'm gonna head off to bed!" she spoke, her smile never fading.
"Goodnight! Don't let that hashira take over your dreams!" Hannah teased.
"Oh my god STOP THAT!!" Jaidan replied bashfully and shut the door behind her, making Hannah laugh. Hannah continued to finish up a few more things around the house and then went to her bedroom, drifting off to sleep.

That morning Jaidan had woken up first. She got herself ready for the day and went to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. She then heard a knock on their door, which was strange, considering they weren't that fond of the people around here, and visitors weren't a regular occurrence for them, and usually expected. She went to the door reluctantly, considering Jaidan didn't like answering the door despite the rare occurrence. She answered to see Kyojuro Rengoku, the hashira that saved her life last night.
"Oh! Hello Rengoku." Jaidan said sweetly.
"Greetings Jaidan! I had to ask around to make sure I got the right place." Rengoku joked, making Jaidan giggle.
"Umm, would you...like to come in?" She questioned.
"I'd be honored." Rengoku responded as Jaidan stepped aside to let him in. He had slid his shoes off next to the door and walked inside.
"Please sit. Are you hungry by chance?" Jaidan questioned sweetly.
"Oh i'm alright love." Rengoku responded, slightly flirtatiously. Making Jaidan giggle and turn her head away slightly.
"So, I didn't think you wanted to see me so soon!~" Jaidan said sweetly.
"Of course, to tell the honest truth, I couldn't stop thinking about our meeting from last night." Rengoku spoke, trying to make it sound casual, he didn't wanna take flirting too far.
"Oh? Really?~" Jaidan said sweetly. Rengoku smiled and nodded at her in response. Hannah then woke up and walked out to the living room to see Jaidan socializing with a stranger, which was something she thought she would never see truthfully.
"Who's this?" Hannah questioned with genuine curiosity.
"Oh right. Hannah, this is Kyojuro Rengoku, the hashira who saved my life last night." Jaidan spoke as she turned a bit pink.
"Oh! Hello Rengoku! Pleasure to meet you!" Hannah responded. "And you saving my best friend is VERY much appreciated, you nor I have no idea what i'd do without her!"
"No need for any thanks or praise truthfully! I'm just doing my job as a hashira." Rengoku responded. "It's really your friend that took my interest." he spoke looking at Jaidan directly in the eyes as he said that last sentence. Making Jaidan blush a little with a smirk.