"That should be fine with my mum. I'll have to check and make sure though." Loki replied, smiling up at Tom. 

Tom wished Loki's mother wasn't so overprotective. Loki wasn't a fragile little body that needed constant protection, but at other times Thomas was glad his mother was that way. Especially since Thor had started his tosses at Loki again.

Just this morning Loki had been eating breakfast when Thor had slid a hand across his lower back at the counter. Loki shot him a nasty glare, but his brother merely smirked.

"Thomas?"

"Yes darling?"

"Don't worry about him. I'll be okay."

Tom smiled and pecked his temple, "I know, I just get worried."

Loki returned the smile and tucked his sketchbook underneath his arm, intertwining their fingers together. "I do like the way those marks look on my neck." Loki purred, "Maybe more of them will show Thor who I belong to."

A smirk curled onto Tom's lips and he squeezed the raven's hand. "I have all weekend to mark you up."

They approached Tom's jeep and he put their things in the backseat. Loki was spending the night with Tom and going to the beach with him and his friends tomorrow until late. He hoped it would be super dark by the time they left the beach so he could stay another night.

"Do your parents know that we are together?" Loki asked as he climbed into the passenger seat. Tom frowned, "They don't. My mum would probably be okay with it but my dad is really against it- I felt like if I told them you wouldn't be able to come."

Loki gave him a soft smile and grasped his upper arm tenderly. "That's okay Tom. I understand."

Tom smiled back and was about to speak again before Loki froze and his eyes widened.

"Loki, what's wrong?"

"Thor is coming this way."

Tom whipped his head around and sure enough, Thor was exiting the school with Danny and Taylor at his side. Josh had missed today due to an illness which meant Thor was parked even closer today carpooling in Danny's car.

He started the engine and was about to pull out of the parking slot he was in before Danny jogged up to his window. Tom growled lowly and lowered it, masking a fake friendly smile.

"Hey Tom, sorry if you were 'bout to leave. I just need to know if everyone's riding in the same car to the beach or if we're riding separately." Danny said. Tom couldn't be mad at him for merely needing information.

Tom noticed Taylor approaching and his smile grew when Loki's hand was suddenly on his upper thigh in a possessive matter. 

"We're all riding separately." He replied, placing his hand on top of Loki's. Danny nodded and they chatted a bit longer before he went to his own car. Thor was already standing at the passenger side of Danny's car, glaring at Tom as he watched Loki blush when he kissed his hand.

Tom finally pulled out of the parking lot and made his way towards his own house. It was odd to not turn down Loki's street and keep going, but he liked knowing that he'd be alone in his room with Loki for a few hours while his parents were working. They usually came home around a few hours after he did from summer school.

His mother is Diana Hiddleston, one of the most well-known people in Belsize Park. She owns her own coffee shop named 'Belsize Brews' and is known for her delicious pastries and smooth coffee. Tom's father on the other hand was James Hiddleston, the neighborhood's local politician. He was a very cut-dry, straightforward man that had the patience of a toddler.