"Well it's all because I have a beautiful and amazing dance partner that danced with me." He said. I blushed and shook my head.

"No I'm not. There are many more girls that are much more beautiful than me." I said and looked down.

"Not for me." He said and lifted my chin and made me look into his eyes. " The most beautiful girl for me, happens to be standing right infront me." He said and smiled at me. He leaned his forehead to mine as our eyes closed.

"Oh your eyes, your eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining..." He started singing, his voice sounded so relaxing that we started swing from side to side gently.

"Your hair, your hair, falls perfectly without you tryin'

"You're so beautiful, and I could tell you everyday...

"Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment you, you won't believe me...

"And it's so, it's so, sad to think that you don't see what I see...

"But everytime you'd ask if you ok? I'll say..." He sang tucked a hair behind my ear as my eyes were still closed.

"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cuz your amazing,
Just the way you are...

And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for a while... I know I did..." He said as we laughed. Before he continued.
"Cuz girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are, Yeah..." He finished as we still kept on swaying. He stayed in a comfortable silence still with our foreheads together and eyes closed.

The silence was broken when someone's phone rang, correction his phone rang. He groaned and took it out of his pocket.

"What?" He said bored. He listened for a few seconds and groaned again. "Do I have to? I'm really busy right now." He said irritated. "No I'm not doing that type of shit uncle! Alright alright." He said and ended the phone call. He told me that his uncle was looking for him and that we had to go back.

I said it was alright and we were about to walk back when he said we should take a picture. He asked for my social media name so he can send the pictures, I gave him and we back to the venue. I went in first as he said he had to get something in his car. I nodded and we bid our farewell.

When I entered I went to the squad whom asked me where I went, I told them that I looked around as I didn't want them to know about Luciano just yet.

All in all the rest of the event was peaceful and fun. We went home after everyone of the guests went home. It's was currently 12am so all of us were very tired. The squad went to me first before and said we should meet tomorrow morning then hugged and kissed me before going home. Mr. Armani also bid his farewell to us before he and his men exited.

Mr. Pavel and Stefan came and also excused themselves for the night, Stefan gave me a friendly hug before they bid their goodnight. When everyone was gone, me and my family went to our cars, fortunately the paparazzi were gone so it was easier and less stressful to do so.

When we got home I greeted them a goodnight and made my way up to my room. First I removed my shoes then my accessories, then carefully I removed the dress and hung it again. Then I removed the thigh holster and went to the bathroom to take a short bath. I changed into my matching skeleton top and pajama shorts.