With this he removed a box from his jacket. It was wrapped beautifully. He gave it to teju

Kk- Happy bday baby.

Teju jumped with excitement.

Teju- yippppeeeee my gift. I love giftsssss.

Teju opened the gift n it was a beautiful diamond bracelet with evil eye on it.
Teju just kept on looking at it.

Kk- U didnt like it? We can return it.

Teju- No its just that.. I love it... Thank you.
She asked kk to put it on her.

It fit her perfectly.
Kk- there is one more thing.

He opened the evil eye n there was teju n kk small pic inside it.

She was soooo happy to see that.

Teju- I loveee ittt. But tu kabse itna filmy ban gaya??

Kk- Bus jabse tujhe mila hoon pata nahi kya ho raha hai.

Teju- This is the best bday gift ever. Thank you babyy.

With this she kissed him. He kissed her back n their kiss soon became more passionate. Before things would get wild kk stopped.

Kk- Baby u rest now. U had a tiring day. I will see u for lunch tomo.

Teju- U r going? Sleep here tonight na.

Kk- baby not now. Shaadi karle mujhse bus toh main ghar jamai bhi ban jaunga tere liye.

Teju- Hahaha. Pagal.

They hugged each other n kk left.

Kk was always very observant. He saw that when he removed shaadi topic she didnt react n just took it as a joke.
He knew he had to clear her doubts one step at a time.

Kk had planned the next 5 days for her. Each n every detail was planned by him.

Next day kk came to tejus house to pick her up for lunch by 1.

Teju was ready on time.

Kk- zindagi mein pehli baar time pe ready hui hai. Bahot pasand hai teko apna bday na.?

Teju- I love bdays. Kisika bhi ho i love bdays.

She sat in the car. Kk didnt start the car.
Kk- Would u mind sitting behind?

Teju- why r u asking me to sit on the back seat?

Kk- Thats why.
He pointed towards her parents. They stepped out of the house n were walking towards his car.

Kk- Ur dad should sit ahead.

Teju- What is happening? I thought it was u n me for lunch.

Kk- suprise baby. It a family lunch.

Teju was very suprised by this gesture. Cos kk always shied away from family get together n maintained a respectful distance. Even she did the Same. It was all because of the circumstances that were created during bb.

Teju stepped out n sat behind with her mom.
During the car ride kk was talking to her dad very sweetly n they got along very well.

They reached the restaurant. It was tejus favourite. Kk had booked a section of this restaurant so that they could have private time without paps.

As they reached the table kk pulled put the chair for tejus mom n then for teju.
This gesture just won tejus heart. Nobody of her exs had ever treated her parents with so much love n respect.

They all sat down ordered dishes. They had good conversations n tejus dad was very impressed with the knowledge kk had about life n in general about lot of things.

After dinner a chocolate pudding cake arrived. Teju was excited like a baby to see it.

Teju- yeahhhhh 1 more cake..

Just as she was about to blow the candle kk stopped her. He was calling someone. It was her brother pra.

Teju got so emotional seeing pra n had to really control her tears but couldnt.

Pra- Dont cry. I m right here. Cmon cut the cake.

Teju- I misss u so much.

Pra- I miss u too. Now dont cry. Its ur bday.

Teju blew the candles n cut the cake. She was about to feed the first bite to kk but he gestured her to feed her dad first.

She fed them each bite. They all ate the cake n it was teju who ate the most.
Seeing teju finish the cake

Kk- Where does all this food go?. Itni si hai tu.

Tm- Its always been like that. She can eat whatever she wants n never gain.

Teju held kks hand under the table n softly whispered "thank you"

They left for tejus house.

As they reached tejus house they got down from the car. Kk held tejus hand.

Tm- thank you for the lunch karan. We had a good time.

Td- It was nice meeting u and i m very impressed with the knowledge you have. Thoda isko bhi kuch sikha do.

Tm- Enjoy ur trip guys. Be safe n keep in touch.

Teju- What trip??

Tm- Oh i m sorry. I shouldnt have. Karan i m sorry.

Kk- Aunty pls dont say sorry. She was anyways going to find out.

Teju- what trip?? When??

Tejus parents went inside their house n kk held tejus hand n got her back to car.

Teju- whats happening sunny??

Kk- we r leaving for a small trip tonight.

Teju- but i havent packed. U didnt tell me anything.

Kk- Dont worry . all taken care of n done.

To be continued