"Can Y/N come with?" Legoshi asked.

"I don't care who goes.... As long as you get the roses."

"Wow so you not even gonna ask if I even wanted to go... " you whispered to yourself.

Legoshi sat tems costume in the box in front of him, then he got up and walked to you.

"Let's go Y/N, just me and you!"

"Fine..."

You two left the auditorium.

"Keep an eye on Y/N." Kai said.

"Hm? Why?" Dom replied.

"I just... Don't have a good feeling about him."

"Whatever you say Kai."

Gardening Club....

"Do I really need to come with you legoshi?"

"Yes, you are helpful." Legoshi didn't want to enter in first. "Can you go first? Please?" Legoshi pleaded.

"Sure." You opened the door, there was a small rabbit from afar. "Smells good don't it legoshi?"

"Wow I don't usually have visitors." Haru said while coming up to you two.

"Oh I have h-homework I need to get to! See you later Y/N!" Legoshi yelled while running off.

"What?!" You turned around to see half of legoshi's tail fly away. "Shit."

"Well your friend is gone, those stupid rumors..."

"Huh?"

Haru streched her body out.

"Well all boys are scared of girls in some respects so it doesn't bother me." Haru turned her head at you. "Are you different?"

"Yeah... Yeah I am."

"Well great! So what roses would you like um... What's your name again?"

"Y/N."

"Beautiful name, I'm Haru." Haru bowed.

"Cool... I'm looking to get red roses."

"Well these ones are really poisonous, plus you ain't getting them for free! Help me out here will ya?" Haru pointed to a stack of plants that were on the ground. "Can you take those to the garden for me?"

You took the plants she was talking about and followed her.

"Hey aren't you new here?" She asks.

"Yeah I am."

"Well welcome to this... Awful place I guess. Hey what happened to your arm?"

You sat the plants down where she wanted them.

"This? Just scratched myself by accident because I was angry."

'What an awful lie' you thought to yourself.

"Ouch, be careful next time. Here let's get to the club room I need to wash my hands."

You and Haru walked into a small room.

"Thanks for the help Y/N, maybe I should reward you. What food do you like?"

You weren't listening, you were thinking of where legoshi could have gone too.

"Oh... That's what you want? I'll be more then happy to do it with a husky I might say...." Haru started to undress when you weren't looking. "I may be a bit rough, but I'll make it worth your while."

You looked down at the rabbit, she was reaching for your crotch.

"WOAH! HEY! STOP!" You screamed.

Haru backed away quickly.

"What? I thought that was-"

"Listen I have my eyes on a BOY! Not a GIRL! I don't wanna see rabbit pussy! Wolf cawk is what I'm after..." You ran out of the room after that.

"What the hell is wrong with that puppy?"

----

Legoshi POV: maybe I shouldn't have ran away from him-

"LEGOSHI!"

Oh no... I was in the hallway waiting for him to come... I should have known something bad was gonna happen.

"Hehe... Um y-yes Y/N?" I awkwardly said.

"If you ever leave me with that rabbit girl again I will throw you off the roof got it? Do you even know what just happened?!" Y/N yelled as he walked up to me.

Did she ask him out?

"N-No..."

Y/N grabbed my face with both of his hands, he's basically squeezing me at this point...

"She-tried-to-fuck- ME!"

"She did?"

"Yes! I'm never going there again! Let's get back to the drama club right now!"

Y/N let go of my face and grabbed my right ear like a grandma... Now he's dragging me, maybe I deserve it though... I kinda enjoy him touching me...

"Ow! Y/N!" I moaned out.

"Hey you asked for this!"

Yep... I sure did...

"But what about the flowers?!" I asked.

"Forget the flowers!"

----

Word Count: 1150