↳ ✦﹒the week

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ

Garden
SZA

Me and yo mama😏
Childish gambino

Substances
03 Greedo

Sensitive
Dreamer

Guide
• • • • • • •
' Thinking
Dark mode ✅
Snacks✅
Mama = Shoko
Mom = utahime
Warning
Weed
Alcohol
• • • • • • •
Ps:  don't be flying through this book because I don't want you to be halfway done and still on the song you started with. enjoy 🙂

3d person POV

Monday at 4:00 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Brina had intended to invite all the first years plus Maki over for a sleepover at her house,
she had to set up a little pillow fort and get snacks ready, and Brina had 30 min to set up by herself before her friends came over. As Brina grabbed the blankets she needed, she heard the door open and the sound of heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

"Hi mama, next time knock please," she called out to her mother as she placed the pillows onto the couch. "Hey, bri bri Utahime wanted me to, hold on, how did you know it was me ?" Shoko asked, coming into the room.

"There are three people who have the key to my house and only one wears heels," Brina explained. "Ok, well, Utahime got you some decorations, and also I'm here for Mizu," she continued.

She then handed her a small box with fairy lights and some other decorations. Brina nodded, "I thought you were making a fort ?" Shoko asked, "I am, see" Brina pointed to the blankets laying out across the floor. "Brina that's a palette" Her mother exclaimed. "O... Wait, what's the difference?" Brina questioned, confused.

Time skip

Shoko and Brina were hanging up the last of the lights, taking a step back Brina sat down on a stool at the island counter, "I think we did a good don't you think?"
"Yeah," Shoko smiled, nodding slightly in agreement, "I got to get dressed now,"

Brina said getting up, "Before you do that, Someone else has another gift for you," Shoko said holding something behind her back.

Brina turned, raising one eyebrow, "Who?" Brina asked standing again to look at the box, "It's from me" Shoko handed it off, smiling sheepishly. Brina slowly opened it, pulling out a bottle, a big one actually "I can't read Korean" She said,