"You mean... you can see the Wrackspurts without Spectrespecs?"

"Is that what you call them?" Dumbledore mused.

"They do?"

"Right," Lily humoured. "And these... Wrackspurts are Barty Crouch Jr's doing?"

"I believe so," Dumbledore said. "It is related to her aura... How she's feeling in this case. Her head's being clouded by her own gloom." A gasp came from (Y/n) and her eyes flew to the door as a bright light came to her eyes. Dorcas hummed as Alice and Mary nudged each other, grinning. 

"Who's here, I wonder?" Dorcas mused

"Bill and Charlie," said Moody gruffly.

"Bill and Charlie—" The excited Tonks cut themselves off, coming to a very sudden realization as they scrambled to their feet and over to (Y/n). "Bill and Charlie? Are you joking? They're who you're absolutely ecstatic to hear?" (Y/n) side-eyed Tonks and a smile she tried hiding came to her face. As a result of trying to hide her smile, it simply grew wider. Tonks, torn between their exasperation and their fondness of (Y/n), shook their head in disbelief.
"I can't believe you!" they fumed. "They're my age!"

"Give it a year," (Y/n) said dismissively.

"Give it a?!" Tonks fumed, their hair flashing a rather dangerous shade of red. They briefly glanced up when the door opened before glancing back at (Y/n). Bill and Charlie didn't look up from their conversation. They paused at the side of the room, wrapping up their conversation.
(Y/n) made the mistake of glancing towards Alice, Dorcas, and Mary, all of whom were torn between their need to tease (Y/n) and their disappointment over Bill and Charlie being who (Y/n) was happy to see. They all had a bet going on that (Y/n) was very aware of and was rather upset with the adults betting on her relationship.
Tonks, their eye twitching as (Y/n)'s eyes grew brighter, poked (Y/n)'s side.

"Eek," (Y/n) squealed, shying away and hitting her elbow on Molly's wooden cutting board. This resulted in the cutting board crashing down onto her foot, the knife and vegetable peeler sliding across the floor, and (Y/n) ducking behind the counter with her hand her mouth to muffle her yelp of pain. She angrily kicked the cutting board away as silence rang through the room and (Y/n) held her elbow all the while her hand covered her mouth. Tonks held onto the counter, suppressing their urge to laugh.

"You— You all right?" Tonks giggled, joining (Y/n) on the floor and crouching beside her. "I didn't think that'd happen." They quickly raised their voice so that others would hear. "I'm usually the clumsy one, you see. Funny how the second Bill and Charlie arrive, your perfect little self starts—"  (Y/n) threw a carrot peeling at Tonks, who snickered as the peeling fluttered to the floor before it reached them. "Some Chaser you are."

"At least I actually made the team."

"You did not go there!" Tonks gasped. (Y/n) stuck her tongue out.

"Oy! Focus! Both of you!" Moody said.

"But it's so boring!" Tonks exclaimed, getting up to their knees and peeking over the counter. They were tall enough to be able to rest their head on their folded arms, still on their knees.
As they were all distracted, (Y/n) took the opportunity to duck over to the door, staying low. She had successfully reached the stairs and Tonks's eyes danced in amusement as they covered for her.
"Any new recruits, Charlie?"

"Well—"

"Hold that thought. Someone's being a bit shy," Mary mused, walking around the counter. Tonks panicked and looked away as though disinterested. "Come on—" Mary stared down at the ground for a minute, her eyes flickering occasionally to a cupboard as though wondering if (Y/n) was hiding in one. She glanced at Moody, whose magical eye was very clearly staring upstairs.
Right on cue, the doorbell rang, pulling loud screams from Mrs. Black and a shriek of pain from (Y/n) due to her hurting ears. Remus's eyes widened and he and Regulus went to rush upstairs.