My dad laughed, "Well, he wasn't wrong. Sorry Tommy."

I shrugged and hugged Ranboo tightly. Techno laughed and I didn't really care anymore......cause compared to Ranboo...I really am a bottom.

Ranboo played with my hair and whispered in my ear for only me to here, "Oh Tommy, your my pretty bottom~"

I blushed red, but luckily no one could see because my head was in Ranboo's hoodie. Then I heard my mum and Wilbur enter the living room. I looked up and Wilbur threw a bag of gummys at my face. Ranboo caught them though and laughed softly.

"Thankyou." I smiled.

"Your welcome." Ranboo and Wilbur said in sync.

I rolled my eyes at Will who laughed. Then I opened up the gummy bears and started eating them. Everyone watched the movie now and I lay my head on Ranboo's chest as I dozed off to sleep.

Ranboo POV

9:05pm
Tommy had fallen asleep on my lap, snuggling close to my chest as he hugged me. He had eaten all the gummy bears and yet he still seemed very tired. I rubbed his back and played with his hair as I watched the movie and he napped. However, the movie was about over and I'd have to wake him up to pass out valentines soon.

Time Skip

9:24pm
The movie had ended and Wilbur nudged Tommy. I laughed as Tommy groaned and shifted in his sleep.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Wake him up would you Ranboo?"

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"Thanks, now I'm gonna go get the valentines. You guys can get yours too." He said.

Techno, Wilbur, and their mom and dad all left the living room to get the valentines. Me and Tommy had ours with us already.

"Baby, its time to pass out the valentines." I said softly in his ear.

He groaned, "Ranboo, let's go to bed."

"We're in the living room, you'd have to wake up to walk up stairs if you wanted to go to bed." I replied hoping that'd get him up.

"Carry me up the stairs Ranboo, you've done it before." He complained.

I laughed, "Tommy, we can go to bed after the valentines."

He groaned annoyed and whined, "Why can't you just love me and cuddle me to bed!"

I scoffed, "Excuse me, but I'd do anything for you....and I love you so much Tommy."

He laughed and cooed, "I know~ You simp for me~"

I rolled my eyes but replied, "Only for you cutie~"

He looked up at me finally and his face went red, "Shut up."

I laughed, "You said I was a simp! All I did was agree!"

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

I smiled and kissed along his neck. In between kisses I muttered, "Don't worry Tommy....we'll cuddle later."

I pulled away and he winced at the loss of touch. I laughed and gave him a quick kiss. Then his family came in and took there seats on the couches.

We all passed around valentines, reading them and eating candy. The notes I got were quite nice.....very accepting and kind. I only got one threat, so that's good. When we'd exchanged valentines with everyone Will and Techno had to leave.

Techno sighed, "Alright, well we've gotta get going."

Wilbur smiled at us, "Hopefully we can visit again soon. Bye Tommy, Bye Ranboo."

Tommy got off me and went to hug his older brothers, "Bye, I'll miss you two. Love you guys."

"See ya Tommy." Techno muttered hugging back.

"See you when I see you kid." Will said hugging his little brother.

I stood up too, "Thanks for the valentines, they were nice notes.....Bye, hope to see you guys soon."

They smiled and came to hug me. They group hugged me and it took me by suprise.

Wilbur whispered to me, "Take care of my little brother....."

And then Techno, "We appreciate you being there for him..."

I hugged back and whispered, "Ofcourse I will...and I'll always be there."

They pulled away and in sync sighed, "Bye Ranboo."

Tommy smiled at there gesture and he came over to me and latched on. Then Wilbur and Techno went to hug their parents goodbye. When they'd said there goodbyes, they left out the door and drove away.

"Mum, me and Ranboo are gonna go to bed now." Tommy said yawning.

"Okay, hun. But, before you go to bed I wanted to let you know that me and your father aren't gonna be home tomorrow. We're gonna leave tonight and head into the city. We should be back on Tuesday morning though....Now, goodnight you two." She smiled.

"Night son.....and goodnight Ranboo." His dad said.

"Soundz fun, G' Night mum and dad...." Then he turned to look at me and mumbled, "upy."

I laughed softly and picked him up. Then I looked to his parents and said, "Goodnight, and thanks...."

They smiled and nodded. Then I left up the stairs with Tommy. I turned into his room and put him down.

"I'm gonna change." Tommy said going to the closet. "You change in the restroom."

I laughed, "Okay, give me clothes though." He passed me boxers and a shirt.

I sighed and went to change. When I came out he was already in the bed wearing one of my long shirts. I layed down beside him and he latched onto me per usual. I put my arm around him and pulled him close.

"Goodnight love." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight my Boorista." He mumbled and fell fast asleep.

1,456 words
Thanks for reading :)
This one felt a little short.....should I release another one???? Who knows! bye! <3