1

Kun and Ten were forced to marry eachother, they both didnt know eachother very well. They both live in the same house, but they dont get with eachother very well. Ten chooses to not speak to Kun, Kun is just a very patient and loving person. Kun always cooks every night, but Ten wouldn't eat with him. Their routine keeps happening again and again. Even though Ten could go out without permission, he still told Kun about where he's going and with who.

Ten: Kun, i'm going out with my friends. I wont be home until midnight so dont wait for me. *cold*

Kun: what are you guys even doing? Every night you keep telling me that your going out. Why do you even tell me where your going and with who?

Ten: because your my husband, and you need to know.

Kun: *shocked by Ten's words* fine, just go.

Ten: *leaves*

Kun: *sighs* why is he like this? I just dont get it.

Ten went out with his friends and went to the club. Ten does this every night, because he feels like he doesnt deserve to be with a great guy like Kun but Ten never cheated on Kun not even once, which is very suprising. Every night he would go back home drunk, but Kun was always asleep by the time Ten got home. Until one day..

Ten was back home as usual, this time Ten was extremely drunk and could barely control himself, Ten was in the kitchen and was about to get a drink he then suddenly bangged his head on the kitchen counter. Kun heard a loud bang and decided to check what was going on. Kun went into the kitchen and saw Ten unconscious with his head bleeding on the groud. Kun was shocked to see Ten's condition and immediately brought him to his room. Kun got all the supplies he needed and healed Ten's head. Ten didnt felt a thing since he was unconscious.

Kun in his mind: where did you go..what made you bleed so horribly until you fainted..*sighs* i cant believe im still so nice to you..even though you were never nice to me.
Kun went straight to bed after a long day,

It was morning, Kun woke up early since he had to make breakfast. After Kun was done, he ate his breakfast and went back upstairs to check on Ten.

Ten: *woke up* arghh my head hurts..

Kun: oh your awake, you okay?

Ten: my head hurts so badly..what happened?

Kun: well..i dont know but i do know that your head was bleeding.

Ten: how did that happen..? And..how is my head not bleeding anymore?

Kun: thats because i healed it for you. *looking the other way*

Ten in his mind: h-he healed it? For me?

Ten: t-thanks..

Kun: no problem *smiling even tho it hurts* breakfast is ready downstairs. *leaves the room*

Ten: *kept silent*

Ten was really shocked of Kun's actions, he regretted everything that he has done to Kun, Ten went into his room and talked to himself, "why dont you love your own husband? Why did you hurt him?" Ten was really disappointed in himself, he then decided to go meet Kun in his room.

Ten: *knocks on Kun's door*

Kun: come in

Ten: hey Kun..

Kun: what do you want.

Ten: your attention *flirts*

Kun: why?

Ten: because im interested in you~

Kun: what..

Ten: im just kidding, anyways what are you doing?