She turned her head slightly and our noses were touching. She smiled at me before turning back. My hands went from her waist to her arms. I pulled her arms backwards and whispered for her to bend down slightly. I held her arms back and told her to use her strength to release the ball. The ball slipped off her fingers and it went rolling. It went fast at first but started to slow down. The ball hit the pins and knocked them down slowly one by one, leaving only four standing.

(YN) jumped and squealed in excitement. She clasped her hands together and turned around and hugged me. I was a bit shocked at first but I managed to hug her back. Her hands were wrapped around my neck. She looked at me and bit her lip again.

"I love it when you do that." I told her.

She smiled wider and rested her forehead against mine. My hands went down to her small waist, pulling her closer to me. I left my right hand on her waist and brought my left hand up to her face, stroking her cheek and tucking her hair behind her ear. I leaned in slowly and kissed her gently on the lips. The feeling was electrifying. Her soft lips that crashed against mine for the longest time ever and everything just felt right.

That was two years ago. Now we are just a few days away from our third year anniversary. We now have an apartment together up in Doncaster. I had moved on from my job in Starbucks to a law firm after I graduated from college.

Every morning I would wake up next to her. My hand wrapped around her waist, her head on my chest and her hair covering her eyes. I would lean down and give her a kiss on the forehead, making her nose twitch slightly. I was always up before her. I would be in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I would feel her hands wrap around me as she whispered 'good morning babe' in my ear. I'd turn around and cup her face in my hands, leaning down to give her a kiss on the lips.

We'd sit at the table and have breakfast together before heading off to work. My hours were longer so she's get home first in the evening. I would walk into my apartment and the smell of delicious home cooked food would be the first thing that I smell. I would pass through the hallway, staring at all the pictures of us that we put up on the walls. There were so many pictures of us together that we didn't known what to do with. We spent one weekend making a huge collage of our pictures. We framed it up and hung it on the wall. There were some other individual ones hung around it as well.

The one I loved the most was the one we took at my parent's house on the first Christmas we spent together. It was us, under the mistletoe at the stroke of midnight on Christmas Eve. Our heads were tilted in the opposite direction as we kissed. My hand was on the small of her back, pulling her closer. She had a smile on her face as she kissed me with her cheeks blushing bright pink.

I would walk into the kitchen to find her smiling at me. But on one day, it was different. I found her supporting her body against the counter with one arm and the other one wrapped around her stomach. She didn't know I was there but I could see her face scrunched up. She was in pain.

"(YN), what's wrong baby?" I asked as I dropped my stuff and went over to hold her.

I went up behind her and held her. She leaned back against me and I could hear her panting, her breathing heavy. I pushed the hair out of her fringe and leaned my cheek against hers. Her hands gripped my wrist before pushing herself away from me.

She covered her hand over her mouth and mumbled, "I think I'm going to be sick."

She ran off into the bathroom and I could hear throwing up. I went it after her and knelt down beside her, rubbing her back. I mean, what else could I do? She coughed up whatever that was left and lifted her held up, rubbing her temple with her hand.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" I asked her.

"No, I think it was something I ate." she mumbled.