"Just get dressed," Y/n said. 

"I am," Harry said pointing to himself. 

"You wear that blue-grey T-shirt every single day, change into something," 

"But all my clothes are in my trunk," 

"You are so lazy," Y/n sighed, she snapped her fingers and Harry's clothes were changed from the blue-grey T-shirt and grey sweatpants to black jeans and a navy blue sweater with a white collared shirt underneath it. 

Harry looked at himself and then Y/n. "I look like I am 30,"  he said. 

"You look fine," Y/n said. 

"I LOOK LIKE UNCLE MOONY!" Harry screeched.

"YOU LOOK FINE!" Y/n yelled back. "Besides its just one train ride, no one is going to even notice," 

Within 2 minutes Y/n and Harry were downstairs. 

"What took you both so long?" Hermione asked. 

"We woke up late," Y/n said. "Now we are here so let's go," 

"Harry, why are you dressed like Moony?" Sirius asked. 

"SEE I TOLD YOU!" Harry exclaimed looking at Y/n. 

~At Kings Cross Station~

"Sirius are you barking mad?" Moody told Padfoot. 

Dumbledore had told Sirius not to go out because there were rumors again saying that Sirius was not innocent, but since he was known for breaking rules, he came along as Padfoot. Along with Remus, Mad-Eye, Elizabeth, Tonks, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. 

"Good pun Mad-eye," Y/n chuckled. 

"Not now Lupin," Moody glared at her. 

"Padfoot if someone sees you, you could get in big trouble," Remus whispered, Padfoot barked at him as if to disagree. 

"Come on Remus, what's life without a little risk?" Tonks said smirking. 

"Sirius told you that didn't he?" Remus asked. 

"He may have advised me to use it when, he was doing something stupid and he wouldn't be able to speak, like right now for example," Tonks said. Remus sighed rolling his eyes. 

"Alright come on everyone go through," Lizzie said pointing at the wall between 9 and 10. 

"Wait where are Harry and Sirius?" Ron asked looking around. 

"They were here just a few minutes ago," Hermione said. 

"They are over there," Y/n said looking at a waiting room that had blurred glass doors, you could still see two figures in there. 

"They will come out soon, we should get going," Stella said. 

Everyone went through the wall and reached the other side, the scarlet red train was there surrounded by hundreds of kids saying goodbye to their parents. 

Stella looked at a father and his young daughter who was around 5-6, how he was carrying her on his shoulders and she was giggling and smiling because she was so happy. Stella frowned a little bit maybe in another universe she was too with her father. 

Y/n noticed this and walked over to her cousin. "What you looking at?" 

"What do you it would be like if dad was still here?" Stella asked not looking at Y/n. 

"Honestly I don't know," Y/n said. 

"Would he still be a Death Eater? Would we be as close as we are now? Do you think him and Uncle Padfoot would have made up?"