Everyone looks at each other and slowly turned their attention towards her. She looked around at us again with a pleased smile.

"I'm Mrs. Lucero and I'm your Biology teacher for the year. I hope we can all get along. That will be easy if you all just do your work and be respectful."

"Does anyone have any question?"

The classroom remained silent. I turned around in my seat and gave my full attention to her, positive with the strength and confidence rolling off of her, I didn't want to get notice not even a second by this woman. She had this intimidating look in her eyes and I met them before I glanced away quickly. Mrs. Lucero smirks, her eyes gleaming as she looked around at the crowd of students. The boys had their mouth on the floor and ready to hang by every word she says.

Eye roll.

Mrs. Lucero sat down gracefully, aware of the eyes on her before she widened her smile. She tapped her fingers on the desk in thought, still taking her eyes over us, "Well, I have nothing to prepare for the day. Why don't we all get to know one another for this..." Mrs. Lucero paused and looked at her watch. "One session?"

The class remained silent before some girl in the middle of the classroom spoke up, "That's fine."

I didn't think it was fine. I was positive I was going to do something stupid when all attention goes on me. Nothing is going to hurt more than this especially since I hate most of these students since freshman year.

Mrs Lucero eyes stopped on...me.

Don't you just love your luck?

"Why don't we start with you?"

My heart exploded in my chest and I refrain from laughing at myself. I needed to interact with people more. I'll never survive on my own if I continued like this. I stood up, closing my eyes shut and the sudden sound of my chair falling to the ground at the speed I had gotten up grabbed everyone's attention.  I smiled sheepishly at Mrs. Lucero before turning around swiftly and set the chair on it's four foot again. I turned back around eyes making contact with the teacher's.

"My name's Faye Anderson," I introduced, pausing for a second as I hesitated to take a seat. Mrs. Lucero brows raised as she stared at me. She flicked her gaze to the students and back at me.

"That's it?"

Someone from the back snickered and I saw myself stabbing them in the heart fifty times. What else was she expecting me to say?

"Why don't you tell us your favourite sports and hobbies?" Mrs Lucero paused for a second and looked around at the class, "Just add a little more detail while introducing."

I wanted to knock my head against the wall. If she wasn't prepared with a topic then that was totally fine because we all knew there was no way she was going to remember all our names plus our favourite sports and hobbies. I had no favorite sports, I hated sports. The last time I played a field game, my knee cup was kicked away from it's place and to the side and it hurt. Real bad. I struggled to not let out and annoyed sigh.

"I love football. My hobbies are reading, drawing and dancing," I finished pausing for a second before taking a seat. A student from behind me stood up with a two minute introduction.

"Never pegged you for the football type of girl," Theo said, moving his eyes from me to check if the Mrs. Lucero was paying attention to us.

I scoffed, "That's because I'm not, who likes football anymore?"

Theo lifted a brow and it was obvious he was a football lover. I shrugged, "You barely look like a baller anyway. You look like you'd get trampled on the field."