Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12

Start from the beginning

"What you looking at?"

"The Witcher. You want to join?" He asked, tilting his head to the empty seat beside him. AJ didn't want to leave the house today, and he knew if he went to his hideout, one of the girls or both would be there.

"Sure," He said, sitting. For an hour or so, it was just him and his father looking at the tv, laughing and talking until Luca's facial expression changed looking over to him. He knew what was up, so he started to talk.

"I fucked up. I fucked up bad. I don't know why I didn't listen to you, Dad, but I... I didn't think it would be like this. I'm about to have two babies by two different women at the same fucking time."

Luca laughed, making AJ over at his smiling face. "I knew one of you was going to be like this. Still, yeah, you fucked up... What are you going to do about it?" He asked.

"I don't know. I couldn't face both of them yesterday in the same room, so I left. The funny thing is I felt a warm feeling of something come over me when Lolo told me she was pregnant. I felt trapped when Ella told me that she was. What do you think that was?" He said as Luca stared at him.

"Son, you're asking the wrong man about that. Upon meeting your mother, my cousin and I used to share whores. Then you have your Uncle Vic that loved my leftovers, not to mention Ansel and Sophia; mother was married to your Uncle Erik and fucking your Opa. More like raping him, but the bitch is dead now. So who the fuck cares? I don't think it's wrong, maybe to others, but I'm not looking at that. You are who you are. It's you to know how to solve this problem, Axel. If you want to be with one of them, both, or co-parent, you should be the one who decides that. Don't let them trap you in anything you don't want." Luca said. AJ looked into his father's eyes, realizing what he was saying and who he was talking about.

"I won't. Trust me."

*

*

*

"Fucking finally, Tanaka! Gear up. We leave in fifteen!" Xerxes said. Takahiro stared at him, not knowing shit about anything they were supposed to be doing today. It was nothing on his schedule, but still, they were geared up for something.

"Where are we going?"

"Fool, I know you didn't forget!" Lucas yelled, making him cluelessly look at him. Lucas sighed, shaking his head. "I swear, Mar's pussy be making your fucking ass absent-minded. Just gear up, idiot! You will see once we get there." Hiro nodded, leaving to do just that after they all went down to the shooting range, meeting the girls.

"Paintball, we told your fucking ass this like three days ago. If you stop thinking the worse of my sister, you could remember shit."

"I don't think the worse of Kamaria. I don't like that asshole being around her. I'm telling you I'm about the kill the bitch and go on with my day. It's Pops and the rest telling me to give him time or let Mar handle him. She thinks he is fucking harmless." Takahiro said, watching his wife laugh and talk with her girls and the rest of the women.

"I always believe in the three strikes and you out. He's down one and got two more to go. That last time you catch him too close for comfort. He loses a fucking body part, and if he still at it after that... well the muthafucka dies." Reece said.

"Tanaka, Köhler, and Gordon, it so nice of you to invite my sibling and me to your fun day," Shino said as he and his brother walked up. Hiro turned with a frown as the other two Dons glared down at the man.

"Do we get to pick teams?"

"No... it's male against female. Don't cause us to fucking lose. I'm telling you now they are skilled and will not let up on you. One more thing, you only go for the black team." Takahiro said, pointing at Riley's team as she smiled over waving.