🥀Start back at the beginning...🥀

....

..Y..
Y.../...n
Y../n..
Y/N?!!

You gasped, eyes snapping open in a panic. Trying to focus your eyes on something, anything. Finally you find the sapphire eyes of your older brother, Leo.

" Y/n!, You...your.." he stammered. You groaned, trying to sit up. " AH!" Shouting, reaching your hand down to your side...it was wet. Lifting your hand to your vision, oh God...oh God. Dripping from your fingers was dark red blood.

You whimpered, fear gripping at you. Looking to your older brother your eyes pleaded, pleading this was a dream. His eyes began to water, " I...I-I couldn't reach you fast enough.." You let out a small noise, a choked noise that almost seemed mixed with a sob.

You heard a soft cry from your other side, which you immediately looked over at, it was Mikey, and next to him was Raph and Donnie, who were also tearing up.

" M-Mikey...d-dont cr-y.." Your voice sounded so weak. You tried to reach out to him, to which he grabbed you as tight as he could. " It was my fault! I got in the way!" He sobbed. Raph pat his back in attempt to comfort him. But you could see his eyes glistening with tears.

How did it come to this...
Your eyes begin fluttering, your brothers panicking and screaming for you.

How did life lead....
...to this?

⌛ 10 years earlier ⌛

" Mommy!!! I'm home"

You just got home from school, your mom standing at the living room as usual. She smiled, opening her arms for you. Jumping into them without hesitation, She snuggled you loving, " There's my little bug! How was school?"

You smiled, " It was fun! Mrs.baker took us outside today and I found a little butterfly! Then me and Tanner played princess and knight with some of the other kids!"
You got down from her hug and began acting out your day.

" I was captured by the evil wizard, and my knight came to save me! And they had this big battle and went POW POW, AND KAPWING!"

Your mom giggled, " Wow 'kapwing'? Huh?"
You laughed along with her, " Yeah! And i-"
A loud coughing fit cut you off. You immediately ran to your mom who was hunched over hacking and coughing.

When she finally caught her breath, you softly asked. " It's getting worse isn't it mama?"

She sighed softly, " I won't lie bug, it's a lot worse." She then smiled sadly, " I'm scared Y/n, I really am."

You frowned, you hugged her arm, " I'm sorry mommy, I wish I could help you.."
She picked you up and put you on her lap, " My kind baby girl," she smiled lovingly, tucking your hair behind your ear, " I got lucky with you, so so so lucky."

" Now, " she smirked, " it's time for a tickle attack!!!" She exclaimed being to tickle you until your stomach hurt.

⌛Timeskip to later that evening ⌛

You were putting on your pyjamas, brushing your teeth and getting ready for bed. You got into bed and in came your mom. She sat down beside you, a box in hand. " Baby, I need you to have something."  She said, it sounded...somewhat sad. Nodding, she handed you a tiny red box with a large white ribbon on top.

Giggling, you opened it and squealed. Inside the box was a small gold locket, with a small engraving message " For My Bug " it said.

" Open it up" your mom cheered gently. You followed and gently opened the locket. It was a photo of you and your mom smiling. The photo was taken on your birthday last year if you remembered right.

You put the locket on swiftly and hugged your mom tight, " Thank you mama! I love it!"

" Youre welcome bug...there's one more thing in there for you.." She said, letting you go.

Tilting your head, you looked down at the box which held a note. You picked it up and unfolded it. ' If you are called, please help my baby girl. - Serena". Frowning, you flipped the note over to see a number, more specific, a phone number.

" What's this for mama?" You asked softly, only for her to put her hand on your cheek. " Bug, if something happens to me...call this number and give the note to the person who answers." " But-" " Promise me Y/n, please." She begged, tears filling her eyes.

You nodded quietly, hugging her tightly once more. She laid down with you in her arms.

" I'm...I'm gonna sleep with you tonight..okay?.." she whispered, you nodded again, gripping her tighter.

"Goodnight my lovely bug, I love you so so much.."

" Night mommy, love you"
___________________________________________

Sunlight gently lit the room, waking you with its warm glow.

You sat up, eyes still shut, yawning and stretching. You felt a weight across your stomach, and looked down to see and arm.

Turning, you grabbed the arm lifting it up, " Mommy it's time to get up..."

No answer, her arm felt.... strangely cold. That's weird she was always so..warm.

You opened your eyes, reaching to shake her, " Mommy....mommy...?"

Still no answer..

..
.
...
..Was your mom...always so pale...
....
..
.
Oh..
..
Oh.

" MOMMY!?!"
________________________________________