The Dream NK To Find Out ¯\(º o)/¯

Start from the beginning

I stuttered a few steps back unsure if he was going to hurt me or slice me into little pieces. Some treason, I couldn't see HIM doing that to NESSA.

My tense shoulder blades crackling with fearonic gleam.

Something interrupted my state, this urge made me want to go to him. I knew him and I know him.
Our energy...yeah I think I remember what's going on.
That dream I had when he came to get me not collect me but to take me sacred by the hand...and then I fucking woke up!
Will he recall? Eh...I'm gonna see about this.

There was this intention of him wanting me to be afraid but also not to be, there is realization. What? To see if I can take him...? Not take him...but keep him.

Freddy's P.O.V

As I stood there just looking at her features, she had those darkened nut brown eyes like mine. She was so strong from within, she could kill someone in a killer instinct. She's killer...defying...and deceitful. Something made my heart throb, I wanted to take her.  I couldn't kill her, I confide in who she is...that's my Nessa.
Ah....I want to put my blades behind my head but one move can set her off because she is easily intimidated O_O.

Seeing her now uh...I'll have to step into her eventually.

I'll have to step into her eventually

(My artwork.)

Nessa's POV
When I was gazing at Freddy with a horrid look on my expression of pitch fork knives, I just couldn't walk away from him, scream, or run. No desire to quite actually. He stood there blunt and then his eyes widened as he saw me walking toward him limply.
Nessa is going...heh.

He's got his shoulder cocked.

Taking my first baby steps to my Freddy

My fingertips hanging by my sides with every little limpy step, not to mention I get called a penguin for walking this way.