"no shit? shut up" he replied, "y/n, it's been a very long day and i did not come out here to see you kiss some short ass fool, okay?"

his comment causing the ginger face to scrunch up, the fuck he mean short? "short? bitch it's not my fault your long ass neck is 2/4ths of your height"

"y/n, i would rather you fuck yamaguchi than kiss him" tsukishima admitted, out of all people you choose him? he would've been better off with you trying to kiss kageyama.

"woah.....um...thanks?" yams said, completely lost for words. he would've never expected his bestfriend admitting he would rather have his cousin fuck him....it kinda of made him feel honored.

"i am honored" he grinned, looking back at you.

"yams and y/n? the fuck type of kinky pornhub shit is that?" noya voiced, knitting his eyebrows together.

with tanaka nodding his head in unison, "it's giving whore slutting out the nerd type shit"

"what that girl say "i'm finna slut this nigga out" you sang, winking at the flustered, freckled boy.
leaving behind a scoffing ginger, the hell would yamaguchi do with all that???

"shit....you can slut me out" hinata offered, licking his lips as he openly checked you out.

receiving a glare along with laughter. "well....this was quite a family meeting but ..... does anyone perhaps recall what happen a week ago" suga asked, fiddling with his fingers as everyone attention turned towards him.

"well i remember this bad ass chick snorting coke off my dick, she ain't even pay me yet tho" hinata shared, side-eyeing you.

with a horrified look capturing noya face, "bitch....YOU DID COKE OFF SHOYO DICK?" wide eyes, as a second vein appeared on tsukishima forehead.

as you mushed the ginger, the fuck he be lying for? "boy! stop fucking lying" you warned, as he gave you a goofy ass grin.

"y/n, stand the fuck up and let's go" the blonde commanded, standing up from his position on the curb. you doing coke off peoples dick?? nah not on his time.

"kei, chill the fuck out it's a joke" you responded, who the hell made this nigga the boss?

"joke?! y/n, he saying you snorted coke off his dick... the fuck type of joke is that?" he stressed,

"a funny one" hinata chuckled, the way dude was acting he needed a blunt more than him.

rolling his eyes, "y/n, let's fucking go"

"how about we all sit back down, talking to you tsukishima.... and talk about what happened a week ago, okay?" sugawara suggested, no one was leaving till he get some answers.

"it was a week ago, why the hell it still matters?" kageyama addressed, it's freezing and old news....plus this is something they could've discussed over a glass of milk at 8am.

that single comment sending sugawara into a frenzy. "dude you ight?" tanaka asked, watching as the boy leg bounce up and down.

"IGHT? i fucking woke up the next morning in the bed with fucking professor mcglee STROKING MY HAIR, BUTT ASS NAKED!"
he shouted, with a redden face.

"oh....damn"

causing you to take a seat besides him, stroking his hair as he had a mental breakdown. "but look on the bright side, baby you finna' get straight a's in that class for the year" you exclaimed, in a attempt to make the boy feel better.

"well..... was her ass at least fat?

...

—𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐬

the black-haired boy stood outside the door, looking down at his lock screen revealing the time 1am.

sighing as he scratched his head, till the door opened. slightly lighting up the hallway as a girl appeared in front of him. "you're late" she spoke, a smug look on her face.

"i know, i know.... but it'll be hell if they figure out. you know they got feelings for you kiy" he spoke, giving her a sadden look. everyone knows how they'll react but no one knows the action they'll take.

"tobio, you know i don't care" she replied, "i'm not going to put my feelings on hold just because two dumbasses got an obsession with me" she admitted, she never once gave them the intention that she liked them. so why would she stop her happiness for them?

her reasoning was valid, "like do you know how much i be wanting to run across that court and kiss you, when your face light up from scoring a point?" she asked, as his eyes bore into hers.

"and do you understand how pissed i be when they chase after you? calling you hot mama and shit?" he responded, frowning just at the memory  of the "family meeting".

as her arms wrapped around his neck, "then tell them, tell them how i'm your girl" she suggested, leaning closer to his face. "tell them tobio, so we don't have to love each other from the shadows" placing a kiss on his lips before letting go.

leaving a sigh to exit the boys mouth, it was tiring to pretend he didn't like you, but what if coming out ruined his volleyball family? she knew volleyball is all he has besides her.

"tobio? tobioooooo? you there" she asked, waving her hands in front of his face.

"huh? sorry i kinda spaced out" rubbing the back of his neck as she gave him a soft smile.

she loved him, but she loathed how he was almost comfortable with hiding their two year relationship as if he would rather hide it forever than admit his feelings for her to his friends.

shoving down her feelings, "well... are you going to come in? wouldn't want those friends of yours to see"

~𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐘༘ ◡̈
hey<3