Chapter one

James~

When James woke up on Monday morning, he knew something was different. Then, he realized: it's June fourteenth. James was officially 11 years old. He went out of his room and his mom greeted him with, "Happy birthday Jamjam!"

"Mom I'm 11 now- can you maybe not call me 'jamjam'?" James said, embarrassed.

His mom looked taken aback and then said, "Sorry Jamja- I mean- James"

"It's fine mom" James said.

"Oh also, James, the owls got you some mail" James' mom said.

"Oh cool!" James said. His mom handed him the letter and it said, in emerald-green writing:

To J. Potter

18 Lavender road

The second bedroom upstairs.

It had a wax seal with the crest of a lion, serpent, raven, and badger all around a letter 'H'. James knew it had to be from Hogwarts. He ripped the letter open and read:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grad Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Your sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

After he read the letter James thought "OH MY GOSH I'M GOING TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Before he could say anything, his mom said, "We'll take you to Diagon Ally tomorrow and get you your school supplies...and today- I'm going to give you this. She handed James a birthday gift. The gift was a large box wrapped in colorful paper with small holes in it. He opened it immediately. Inside was a cat. It was a white cat with one yellow eye and one blue one. It was adorable.

"Thanks mom!" he said, hugging the cat. "I think I'll name her....Mugwart. After the magical plant."

Sirius~

Sirius lay in bed dreading getting up because his cousin, Bellatrix, was staying with them. He knew that at some point he would have to, but staying in bed was always easier. After a while of his mom not screaming at him Bella came up and said "You got a letter dummy." She threw the letter at him.

"Oh, well thanks idiot." Sirius said. He saw in emerald-green writing, a letter that said:

To S. Black

12 Grimmauld Place

The tiny room

It was obviously a Hogwarts letter. He didn't even read it, he just grabbed the list of things he needed and yelled, "MOM I GET TO LEAVE AND GO TO HOGWARTS!"

"YOU'D BETTER GET IN SLYTHERIN"

Sirius sighed. Luckily, he would get to leave this stupid place. But he would also have to deal with Bellatrix being horrible...luckily, she's in seventh year. Suddenly, his mom came into the room and snatched the list of things he needed. She read it and then said

"I will take you to Diagon Ally but you're paying for ALL OF THIS"

"Yes mother."

She took Bella out of the room and slammed the door.

Remus~

Remus sat in his room staring at his moon calendar. Only two more days until...he shuddered at the thought- He decided to get up because there was no point in lying in bed any longer. He got up, got dressed, and looked in the mirror for a second. He touched the long, red scar that went from just above his nose to the corner of his mouth. He decided to stop thinking about all this and just go into the dining room. When he walked in his mother was pacing around the kitchen.

"What's going on...?" he asked "Y-your going to Hogwarts-" his mother said. She held up a letter that said on the envelope

To R. Lupin

The edge of the forest.

The big bedroom

It also had the official Hogwarts seal. It couldn't have been any clearer. He was going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"But...I thought they didn't allow....people like me at Hogwarts-"

"Dumbledore has decided that you should learn magic like other wizards.." his mom told him.

"Wow..I..wow," he stammered.

Peter~

When Peter went to get the mail, he found a letter for him:

To P. Pettigrew

17 Dragon Street

The Largest room in the house

He ripped it open, read what was inside and smiled. He was finally going! He finally got to be a powerful wizard, and show his father that he was capable of being a powerful wizard.

He went back inside his mansion (yes, he lives in a mansion now. Deal with it fandom.) And said "I'm going to Hogwarts. Can you take me to Diagon Ally to get my things?" he asked.

His father, who was sitting in the room in an arm chair said "We'll go tomorrow."

This took me forever and I have more to come. Thoughts? 

Mostly made for: