I felt that someone was tapping me on my cheeks as I got up to see myself in the car. One may be older than me boy was waking me up as I looked at him.

??: Thank God! You got up .. come out of the car. welcome home, little sis. I missed you.

I shrugged his hands off me and pushed him away from me as I was confused about Why he was calling me his sis. I got out of that freaking car and stood on the ground just to look at the big damn mansion that I have never seen in my life .. my jaw was touching the ground till now.

??: Did you like what you saw. This is all yours

Y/N: I don't want this all shit Just let me go out from this hell I don't want to see anyone and not that old man again.

I was about to turn but then someone called me 

??,2: Baby you should not go without saying hello to your to-be husband.

As he said I turned to see that person I squinted my eyes to look at him ...

Y/N: Don't call me that I am not your baby. Son of bitch (looked away).

He walked towards me and stand in front of me. He bend towards my ears and said

??,2: My baby is short-tempered I see 

??: Yah stop with your pranks okay ... Get of her ...IDIOT (He folded his hands )

As I raised my hand to slap he was fast enough to catch my hand. 

Y/N: Let me go you jerk,(I struggled to remove my hands from his grips).

Appa came out and said

Appa: Stop hurting her and get inside. the princess let's go inside you must be tired.

He kept his hand on my shoulder but I pushed his hand 

Y/N: Don't touch me I can walk. Just guide me in

He started to walk towards his grand great house as those both dorks were following me.

I entered the house just too great with one good-looking, pretty lady who bowed at me I also bowed at her because she was older than me.

Appa: Oh I taught you good things. Meet my daughter Si- Woo and daughter she is my-

Y/N: I know (scoff) Your second wife. (as I looked away).

Appa: Oh !! Meet you brothers.

He pointed at one boy who woke me up 

APPA: Okay his name is HA-RIN, CHA HA-RIN, and that one 

He pointed at that boy who was flirting with me in the lobby 

Appa: He is HA-Eun, CHA HA-EUN, And all of you her name is 

All of them together: HER NAME IS CHA Y/N. WELCOME HOME ....(Everyone was smiling  )

I widened my eyes as they were knowing my name ...What is going on. And why?

SI -WOO: Haru come and show her room 

One maid came and bowed to her and then to me and guided me towards the room I politely followed her to my room she bought me to the room and opened the room's huge door I went inside and she followed me inside.

[okay so this is your bedroom ]

Haru: Call me if you need something mam

She was again bowing but I stopped her and hugged her 

Y/N: Don't bow in front of me and Don't call me mam calls me Y/N. First of all, can you bring me clothes

SI-WOO: No need to give work that I brought you some clothes so here take it. Go first take bath and come down for Dinner 

She patted my head and smiled at me 

SI-WOO: Don't hate me okay I will take care of you I always wanted a daughter like you but never got one. oh, see these teas also came without my permission again.

She sniffed and wiped her tears. My eyes softened I was not that cold-hearted and she was having her reasons so thought that I can give her that place, isn't it?

Y/N: MO-MOM! 

I peeked at her face and saw her face lit up with happiness as she came closer to me and kissed mine on the head. I smiled Why I should give punishment to her when the fault is not her.

She looked at me with her teary eyes as I looked at her but this time my stomach growled signaling that I was hungry so she handed me some clothes and pushed me inside the bathroom

SI-WOO: Go first wash up let's catch up later darling. and yes come down for dinner 

she says this and closes the door.

But I was missing my aunty ... I wanted to meet her 

AUTHOR'S POV 

Y/N was not knowing that something is waiting for her ... and that is going to be a happy day of her life soon when she will come to know that. 

TO BE CONTINUED .............  

Please I am sorry for my typing mistake...