04

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"SAY THAT AGAIN!" Camilo Madrigal has unintentionally yelled at his schoolmates. He just went outside to buy some arepa con queso for the both of you 'cause he knew you were hungry but came back with your seat empty.

He thought he elaborated you to stay seated as he gets the goodies.

"Some delinquents took her! They said to meet them at an abandoned warehouse!"

an unknown fear suddenly rushed through him

you may look tough on the outside but he knows too damn well just how fragile you are

yes, you may not feel pain but that's the curse itself...

you can't feel pain..

you have no way of telling if you're having a headache, if you have a fever and even if someone shot you

and now you're being kidnapped by random delinquents.

Camilo has never ran faster in his life.
He knows just what kind of a dumb ass you are and what kind of recklessness you can commit. You'll try to fight back especially if you have that dumb math textbook. And there's a possibility that those who took you are not just any average delinquents.

He just hope that he'll not be too late or...

When the warehouse is already in sight, Camilo ran even faster. He can already hear the commotion inside. The yelling and the curses.

"Come on now, writhe in pain girlie"

"Don't act all tough, we know it hurts"

"did you just do something?"

your voice...

And it was Camillo's cue to barge in the warehouse.

Kicking the door, Camilo Madrigal stood in front of atleast 10 ugly-lookin ass delinquents. Some are somehow familiar, some are not. He recognised the three as those were the one you slapped with your textboom rescuing some guy.

And then he saw you...

Tied in the corner and beaten, hair's a mess, and a bruise beside your lips.

You're his priority.

Not those damn thugs. And instead of rushing to beat up those who took you, he rushed to you and lifted your head tucking your hair behind your ear and checking if you have more injuries.

"Hey pea-brain. What did they do to you?" his voice sounds rushed even to him. He doesn't know if that breathless quality was due to the fact that he ran all the way here or if its because og the panic he was feeling right now.

And boy, you don't know the relief that he felt when u lightly punched him and smirked..

"I don't know... got hit in the face and bruised I guess..?" you chuckled, despite those injuries on your body.

"tell me where the fuck it hurts, duos miyo"  Camilo asked panicking, checking your arms and your face.

You just slightly laughed once again which gained a scowl from Camilo. You just smiled at him "Stupid small brain, did you forget?" you asked still lightly laughing "I can't feel pain....

I don't know where it hurts..."

author's note:

(really sorry for slow updates)