Ch 1 Wrong x Customer

Start from the beginning

"You lure me into your softening glance that has only bought me time within my glands,

I desire to be taken apart with your palms and in the blood; I soak within, and you may brush on my cheekbones, turning me crimson once more.

The flattering curves on my body appeal to your touch, I long for nothing more than to jazz on with the symphony silking shadow.

I am not filled, I shall never be filled. I empty myself in secret for you.

The love I have missed from home is what I desire from you.

It's disgusting to know my lungs will beat and throb when I haven't even seen the rest, love is the coat that belongs to you, around my lustful eyes.

Love is the thing I most want, So I plea for you to jab me in the eye."

I add a melodic tone to my words.

'I don't remember exactly why I wrote this and whom it was directed to. But I do remember the hurting feeling I get when feeling like an unlovable snob." I say looking the other way.

He looks at me for a few moments of silence, subsequently, he claps, then unexpectedly grasping my chin making me stare right at his grey orbs.

"I've never heard this type of poetry... Is this a romance Miss...? I never caught your name?"

"Erm Y/N L/N, and yeah I guess I could place it as a romance, but it's more of a longing feeling," I say flushed.

"A longing feeling? What are you longing for Miss Y/n?" He says letting go.

"I don't know, I just feel as if something or Someone is missing from life," I say honestly.

He looked at me, before I let him speak I cut him off.

"So Mister Jamil can I hear some of your poetry?" I asked tilting my head.

"Jamil? I think you're getting something wrong Miss L/N."

All of a sudden two nights barged into the shop.

"Emperor Kurapika we must be getting along." They both say synchronically.

"I'll take any variation of what you guys have of sweets" Kurapika smiles.

My face turns into shades of reds that have never existed and levels of shock, pure utter embarrassment. I had just talked so casually and disrespectfully to an Emperor? I'm going to be beheaded!

 I had just talked so casually and disrespectfully to an Emperor? I'm going to be beheaded!

I quickly put all the sweets he wanted into a box and sealed it off.

"He, Here, I'm so sorry for how I-" I get caught off by his majesty putting his finger on my lip.

"Don't be, it was quite funny to me." He chuckled.

"Why you..." I mumble.

"Why me...?" He started to laugh even harder.

I stare at him with pure embarrassment.

"Jokes aside, I'll be seeing you soon Miss Y/N, Good day." He said before leaving with two of his other night companions.

Once the doors closed I fell onto the floor.

"How did I mess up this badly..."

Ring!

"Hello, Dina, Y/N?"

Is that Jamil...now?

"Go away!"

"Wha-"

I groan throwing a shoe at his face.

A/N I'm not the best at writing so bare with me

A/N I'm not the best at writing so bare with me. I just thought of this Idea I really liked, plus I wanted to add my own culture into it so yeah! If you have any questions just leave them in the comments. I'll try to update every other day.

-Alairee