Hawks X Reader | How You met him | When you are not a hero

Hawks was the top hero known for his goofy mannerism and it intrigued you to another extent! You always wanted to see what type of person he is in real life.

Lucky for you, your best friends were among the top 10 heroes so they knew hawks, and one of your friends was actually good friends with him too!

So we're just chilling there in PJ lying upside down on the sofa with your hair all over the floor. That was your thinking position okay? Work has been stressful and you were deep into the thoughts of solving the problems there. When you heard "Are you alive?"

It was a man's voice... you lived with your best friends who were all girls. You opened your eyes in shock to see who it was but you can make the angle to see where it was coming from so you tried sitting up, which obviously ended up you lying on the floor with a thud.

But as soon as you tried finding the source of the voice, you met those golden orbs that were just as confused as you were. Before you could realize who it was, your friend walks in from the front door and she joined the "confused look" party that you were having.

"What are you two doing? Why are you on the floor? Why are you on my balcony?" Your friend asked completely confused and before you can say anything hawks replied, "A strange way to welcome a guest you have in this house I see" looking at you. To which you got annoyed and said, "Way to enter someone's house? Through balcony? Yeah we're the weird ones." with an eye roll.

But then you froze, why were you being mean to him? You were the one obsessing over his publicity stunt last night! You gave him an embarrassed "I didn't mean it like that look" He picked on it and smiled back softly. Which honestly burnt a hole in your tiny heart to see how kind he was even after you snapping at him.

He turned to your friend and said, "We need you tonight at the event, you HAVE to come there." with a straight face. Which your friend picked on realizing he was lying and she said, "Do they want me there or do YOU want me there?" with a smirk.

To which, he legit whined like a little kid, "Oh come one you HAVE to come! You can't leave me hanging like that! No one is coming from our age and as much as I love him, I can't get stuck with Endeavor. Please?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Fiiiine, I'll be there but only if you promise we'll get out of there soon." To which he frantically nodded and she giggled a little.

Hawks turned to you and said, "I have a plus one pass too if you want to bring someone." while giving you a hand to help you get up. SHIT, you were sitting on the floor the whole time?! Yea you were as red as a tomato by now.

Your friend replied," Yesss please, she is coming then! I can't tolerate you alone." Hawks gave her a sarcastic smile and said his "see you then"

He turned to you and said, "Can't wait to see you." You just got normal from the previous embarrassment when you realized that his eyes were on you! YOU!

You gave a weak smile and said yeah. There was a lot that just happened and your poor brain wasn't able to register it at all! He flew away, not before having a good look at you.

You were still confused what type of look was it? Was it a good one? Or was it the poor kid one?

You turned to your friend and were blank for a second before bursting in all the exciting energy on you to know that you'll see him again. You were literally jumping and your friend was laughing at your silliness because to her Hawks was just another friend of hers.

*He was watching you from a far building though, heh that was a good look for sure*