Part 2

Italics - Rue talking

_____

After Oakley had broken up with Nate he got even more obsessed with her.When ever a guy would even look in her direction he would tell them off when she wasn't near, saying things like she's mine fuck off, or if you even look at her I will kill you. To be honest I wouldn't hold it against him, he was fucking sicko.

Now Oakley did everything in her power to stay away from Nate.She had managed to stray away from him for the rest of that school year. Although he would try to start a conversation, she would never respond leaving him angry.He just wouldn't let her go, whenever she would try to move on from him, the guy would just suddenly stop talking to her.

Anyway it was the New Years Party. Nate was fucking Oakley's bestfriend in the bathroom, while she was out on the coach talking to Lexi,Fexco,and some random guy she met.

Now you might be wondering why the hell Nate is fucking with Mariana.But it was all part of his plan. The two of them started fucking when he saw her outside of a convenience store sitting out on the curb. Apparently her date had ditched her, her offered her a ride and let's just say one thing led to another. Before he knew it he was fucking her in the back of his truck.

Little did Mariana know she was just a pawn in his game, he was after a prize that was much better than her in his eyes.

Lets just see how this shit plays out

Authors Note - Thanks for readinggg byeeeeee