"I'll pee! Stop!" I manage through my laughs and he finally stops.

"Thank goodness," I inhale some air but that air gets lost when he kisses me harshly.

"Sorry," he whispers against my lips.

"Hm," I hum and I feel him lick his lips. He does that every time we smooch.

"You are very smexute," I mix the word smexy and cute together.

"I'm not even going to question it," he mumbles, a soft sigh leaving right after.

"You are gorgute," I throw my hand to my mouth when he said that to muffle my horrible, loud laugh.

I don't want to wake Atlas and Kayden up.

"You're adorable," I ruffle his hair and he scoffs, flipping me off.

"What's your favourite singer?" I tilt my head down at him and he hums, thinking of something.

"I don't have one,"

What? Who doesn't have a favourite singer?

"Favourite food?"

He shakes his head.

Oh, great heavens. What? How?

"Do you have a favourite anything?" I ask him and he sits up, a smile on his face.

He crosses his legs and nods his head repeatedly.

He must really like this thing.

"Finally! What is it?" I hum, patting the animal that is sleeping next to me.

"I have a favourite person,"

"At least you have a favourite person," I shrug my shoulders and he holds his legs with his hands.

He looks like a student that just started school. It's so cute.

"Who is it?" I tilt my head and smile at him.

"You. You're my favourite person," he chuckles lowly and I hold my heart.

That's the sweetest thing anybody could say. I think. There are a lot sweeter things you could say like; Omg you look like a goat.

"Awe, Zeke. You're my favourite person too," he moves up to me and lays his head on my chest.

For a guy who is 'grr', he is sure an 'awe' aka a softie.

"I love you. You know that right?" he looks up at me, a smile resting on his face.

He loves me.

I mean, I love myself too but he loves me?

"You love me?" I mutter quietly, my eyes widen and he nods.

I love you 3000. Stop, this isn't the time.

"All the time," he chuckled lowly and I wiggle my eyebrows.