"Damn she's-" I cut him off I knew what he was gonna say, fine, hot, sexy. All nasty words.

"Do not say it. I know" he looks at me and just laughs.

We get to our work and finishes pretty early. I grab his paper and walk down to her office to give it to her.

"Here you are Ms. Minnie." I hand her our work.

"Thank you Sam, now go finished that book" I close the door as I walk out and back to my desk.

"So who do you have your eye on so far?" I'm curious, there is a lot of pretty girls in this school.

"There is this one girl, she's really pretty, she's in my first class, now when I say I just fuck and go that's what I am me and Jackson aren't relationship people Ryan one the other hand has a girlfriend that he's been with for 3 years. Yes she's fine but besides the point, I will be in an relationship with this girl, I'm terrible at science and she helped me." Damn on the first day nice.

"Do you know her name." I'll play cupid and help him. I mean I do know most of the cheer team, and I can have Kelly help me.

"Not on the top of my head but I do have her Instagram." As he's pulling out his phone I hear my ding. I pull out my phone and see Kelly posted a picture. She's so pretty.

"Here she is" lord are you serious its Kelly.

"Kelly, you like Kelly. Like... oh lord." Oh my.. shoot.

"Yeah Kelly, is that a problem." He sounds upset.

"No not at all, she's like super pretty and like everyone wants her."

"I can see why, she's gorgeous, I asked to sit with her at lunch" he sounds more happier now.

"What did she say" He's going to be friends with them. Then if I think Jackson and Ryan are good brothers they will be with him.

"She said that her group will come sit with us. We can make new friends." Group, Luke, Lilly, Sean.

"With us? They are gonna-" I was interrupted by a phone ringing. Alex put his headphones in and hands me one. I take it and look at the phone. Thank you lord its Jackson.

"Jackson we are in class and so are you. Why aren't you focusing on your work? That class is a bitch you better focus or you will be behind." Hey has in government that's like one of the hardest class.

Damn you just got scolded into doing work from someone that's not mom. What are you gonna do?" Alex say while laughing

"Hello to you to Sam, and I finished my work, have you finished your work miss? And shut up dip" I want to kill him

"Mister I did finish my work but Alex here is bothering me by asking for the answers. And how is that class going? I want it to be lunch already. You know-" I answered mad at first but start to ramble but I was interrupted by the one and only Austin Pierce Sean's best friend besides from Sean.

"Hey Diaz, answers please and thank you" demanding much

"Uhm I don't have the answer you know I don't like this class." I look at Alex for help.