All that she went through!

Chapter 2.

1st of June 2019, Claire, full of happiness and joy was getting ready to meet John to have an important talk with him as he had asked about it before. As soon as she reached the location she started to think , what must John have to talk about, is it something really important just then John arrives. Claire with a totally confused expression on her face kept thinking about it, without wasting any time John said Claire, I love you, would you like to date me? Claire with a shocked expression kept staring at him for a while and then came back to senses in a few seconds. Claire didnt know what to say after all she had a crush on him for quiet a long time but she also had to play hard-to-get. She answered with Im sorry John but I need some time to think about it John replied Yes sure, not a problem but theres something you must know about me and that is that I have had a huge crush on you for quiet a long time but didnt have any guts to tell you the truth but after we were connected through social media, my feelings became strong for you. really John? Claire exclaimed. After that Claire decided to date John and confess her feelings for him the very next day. The next day with a lot of happiness she met John and confessed her feelings to him and thats how they started dating each other. On the same day 2nd of June 2019 Johns friend George proposed Claire but Claire without taking any time to think rejected George right away because she was madly in love with John. After a few days Claire noticed that she was lacking in studies and all the things she had to complete. She thought that she couldnt concentrate on her studies because of dating John. On 9th of June she broke up with John with a heavy heart thinking about her future and studies.