Chapter 1 - Who are You?

You were laying in bed, staring at the sealing. Until you heard a "Ring" coming from your phone, you checked who had texted you and saw that it was from your best friend Uesugi Fuutarou.

Fuutarou
Hey (Y/N), I recently got some news that I will have a job being a tutor.

(Y/N)
That's nice. Don't be to hard on your student.

Fuutarou
Sure. And when are you coming back to school?

(Y/N)
I still don't know. But maybe tomorrow .

Fuutarou
We'll see you tomorrow (Y/N).

(Y/N)
Yeah. See you tomorrow.

As you place your phone besides you. You hear footsteps getting closer and closer to your room, then a tall and beautiful lady enters your room and says "You don't have a cold anymore. People who are sick shouldn't be using their phones".

"It was just a message from Fuutarou, And I was going to school tomorrow anyway." (Y/N) Said to his mom. "Even if you wouldn't want to go to school tomorrow I would have still forced you to go." (Y/N)'s mom said.

"I know that, so can you leave? I want to enjoy my last few hours before going to school again." (Y/N) said making a fake smile. "Sure do what you want. I'll be downstairs if you need anything (Y/N)." She said.

"Yeah, thanks." (Y/N) while closing his eyes, trying to sleep a little more.

Next day in the morning

I woke up, had breakfast and left to school. Once I entered the school building I went to Fuutarou's classroom to talk to him about his new tutoring job.

"Hey" I said walking to Fuutarou's desk. Fuutarou was thinking about something that made him ignore me for a while until he finally notice me.

"(Y/N)! Help me." Fuutarou said. "What did you do?" I asked. "I made a bad first impression to someone very important to me right now." Fuutarou said with a worried face.

"Sorry I can't help you with a romantic relationship right now.I don't know a thing so Ask someone else" I said with a helpless look on my face.

"It's not about a relationship. I also think being in a relationship when your in high school is a waste of time." Fuutarou said.

"We'll what is it then I'm not a mind reader." I said with a confused look. "Yesterday at lunch I called this girl fat and then it turns out she's gonna be my student." Fuutarou said.

"Try apologizing. If you can't do that then I will help you Tutor her." I said doing a super hero pose.

"Really? Thanks (Y/N) that means a lot." Fuutarou said.

Classes were going to begin so I said bye to Fuutarou and headed back to my class.

I entered my class and while I was going to my desk a saw a new girl sitting right next to my seat. She was beautiful, had long Red-Pinkish hair and some ribbons.

I didn't knew her so I thought that introducing myself wouldn't hurt. "Good morning , My name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice meeting you." I said to the new girl.

"Huh? Who are you? You weren't here yesterday." The new girl said.

" Like I said I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Now could you introduce yourself? Or should I just call you New girl with ribbons?"

<Nino POV>

New girl with ribbons? Who is this guy? He's handsome but calling me 'New girl with ribbons' makes he less handsome. Wait why did I called him handsome? I guess he is but he called me the the girl with ribbons. I should just introduce myself and get this over with.

"H-Huh? I know you said that! And don't call me girl with ribbons my name is Nino Nakano" I looked at him and saw him smile. I don't know why but him smiling made me blushed a bit.

<(Y/N)>

I thought she wouldn't introduce herself but she did and somehow it made me smile.

"Well if you need help I will be willing to help you."

"I-I don't need your help! So don't bother." She seems like a tsundere but I think it's makes her more attractive.

I sat down in my seat and begging taking notes. I also notice Nino looking at me very frequently. And when we made eye contact she looked away like Lightning McQueen racing.

————————

The class ended and I was heading to lunch but before that I saw some guys surrounding Nino.

"We didn't get the chance yesterday so let's continue." One guy said.

"We couldn't eat lunch yesterday because the teachers made some girls give you a tour, so let's eat lunch  together today." Another guy said.

"If you eat with me I will pay for your lunch for the rest of the week." A third guy said.

I think she could handle this guys but I did say I would her her if she needed help."Nakano. I'm not gonna wait long for you, so hurry up so we can get lunch." Let's see if my this would be enough to help her.

"Y-You're already going to have lunch with (Y/N)?" The guy said.

"S-Sorry I didn't knew you and that guy are friends." The other guy said.

And the other third guy went running before saying anything. As the other guys running behind him.

"H-Huh?" Nino said. "Oh. Sorry I said I would help you if you needing something, so I was just doing a promise. Also you don't have to eat lunch with me."
I said.

"Can I ask you something (L/N)?"

"Sure." I got curious to hear her question. "Why did were those guys afraid of you." That was her question huh? "I honestly don't know. Try asking anyone from the school."

"Well I'm gonna go eat lunch. Excuse me." I started going to the cafeteria and notice someone waking beside me.

You saw that the person walking beside you was Nino and had a slight blush on her face. "Why are you coming with?" You ask her. "I-I don't know where is the cafeteria." Nino said while looking at the floor.

"Even though you had a tour yesterday you forgot where was the cafeteria? Do you forget things easily or are you just dumb?"

"W-What!? I'm not dumb. I just wanted to thank you for helping me and I thought going to the cafeteria was more safer for me!" She said while pouting.

"You're gonna use me has a security guard? I don't really mind since I get to be with you." I notice her face was getting redder.

Um I wonder how much longer her blush is gonna last.

—————————

First time writing in this platform, so if I did something wrong tell so I can improve. Thanks for reading my first chapter.