Last Time

AJ woke up with John on top of her. She still wasn't sure how she felt. She loved Nikki, but lusted after John and she did come on to John. "John, wake up!" AJ yelled. John woke up and kissed AJ. They smiled at each other and kissed again, this time deeper and more passionate. Along with them both, John's dick began to wake up. He fell asleep with it in AJ, so everytime it got a little harder, AJ felt it inside her. John began thursting into AJ, she felt better than ever, but halfway through AJ remembered something. Nikki came home today. AJ was beginning to worry, but John's dick got rid of those. She fell into the pleasure of the moment. She felt his cum pouring into her pussy. AJ showered alone. She got dressed and checked her phone. She five missed calls and 30 texts...all from Nikki. John hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. AJ turned around and John continued to kiss her neck. John picked her up on the counter and kissed her. "Wait, stop." AJ was confused. John turned her on, but at the moment, all she could think about was Nikki.

"What?"

"I can't do this. I love Nikki. Bye." AJ tried to run, but John grabbed her arm and put her on the counter and got on top of her. His cock thrusted into her, causing her petite body to shake. His cock throbbed in her pussy, making her come even closer to cumming. The walls of AJ's pussy started to close around John's throbbing cock as she started to cum. Shortly there after, John's warm cum flowed into AJ's pussy as Nikki walked in.

"AJ, what that fuck are you doing?!"

"Nikki, I can explain." the tears streamed down Nikki's face.

{Author's Note}
Sorry about not updating, never thought it would get as big as it has. So thanks for that. I'll update the next chapter sooner.