Chapter 479 - Follow Me (2)

Start from the beginning

"No. It wasn't there when I was alive. There were Three Restricted Areas at that time as well, but the location was different, and the name was different as well. I guess that the old restricted area has disappeared. I guess it makes sense that it would disappear."
"Is that so?"

She nodded at Cale's question and continued to speak.

"So, there is a sinkhole the size of a city... And you think White Star must be doing something there?"
"Yes, ma'am. It feels extremely iffy because that place is called the Gate to the Demon World."

Sheritt crossed her arms and shook her head.

"The gods would definitely send a revelation to the Dragons if the Demon World was trying to cause a negative influence on this world."
"To all Dragons?"
"Yes."

Cale recalled how Eruhaben had been certain that Pendrick was wrong and that the Demonic race was not invading.
Cale explained that to Sheritt.

"Eruhaben is right. The White Star has been reincarnating for at least 1,000 years in this world while preparing to rule the world. If he was tied to the Demonic race somehow, it would have been for a long time. But the gods not knowing about that? There's no way that can happen."

Sheritt was as certain as Eruhaben.

"What does it feel like to get a revelation from the gods?"
"They send a prophecy through a dream or make us feel something odd that leads us to the location of the Gate to the Demon World or the Gate to the Divine World."

Cale recorded her words before asking another question.

"What exactly is the Gate to the Demon World?"

Sheritt gave a simple response.

"The Gate that the Demonic race crosses through."
"Really?"
"Yes. It's a passage for the Demonic race and other creatures from the Demon World to cross through. A strong power from the Demon World would influence this world if that is created."
"There would be no way for the Dragons and the gods to not know if it was a strong power."
"That's right. Even if they acted stealthily in order to trick the Dragons, the gods would notice it. That's easy for them."

Sheritt made eye contact with Raon whose eyes were sparkling as he heard something new.

"This is my first time hearing about this! I learn every well! That is why I am listening carefully!"

Sheritt gently caressed Raon's head after feeling her love for Raon filling up inside her.

"I am great and mighty!"

Both Raon's wings and his tail were fluttering.
Sheritt looked at him with a proud gaze for a moment before turning back toward Cale and starting to speak with a serious expression.

"The Gate to the Demon World does not open right away. The strong power quietly investigates the nearby area before slowly infiltrating that region and creating a large passage."

Sheritt explained the responsibilities of the Dragon who finds the gate.

"Once The Dragons find the passage through the revelation, they work together to seal or destroy that gate before it is fully manifested."

They destroyed it if a large amount of power had not come over from the Demon World and sealed it to get help from the gods or the Divine race if it was difficult for them to destroy it.

"That is why the Demonic race hates the Dragons. They think that we get in their way."

Sheritt let out a chuckle.

"But from our perspective, this world is perfectly fine with its own living beings. How can we not get angry when the Demon World or some other place tries to invade and take over? That is why we work with the gods and the Divine race to protect this place."