Training with Ancient Gods! - Y/n and Kefla's First Date

Start from the beginning

K/n: It seems we've made pro-

Y/n: Wait, shoot!

D/n: Hm?

Y/n: I gotta go, I owe Kef a date!

The trio of deities laugh as they vanish while Y/n leaves the room.

Y/n runs out and jumps into Bulma's ship while dialing Bulma's number, and as the ship takes off, Bulma answers.

Y/n: Auntie, you there?

Bulma: Yes Y/n, hi. What's up, kiddo?

Y/n: Is Kefla there?

Bulma: As a matter of fact, she is, actually. She's playing with the boys. Are you two going on a date?

Y/n: Ye-

Bulma: I knew it! I'm going to be a great auntie, again! Oh, wait until Chi-Chi hears about other grandbabies!

Y/n slowly pulls the phone away from his ear as Bulma gushes about babies.

Y/n: Aaaannnnd, I've lost her. Oh well.

He hangs up and turns all of his attention to piloting the ship.

~ Timeskip ~

Y/n knocks on the door to Capsule Corp, and the door is answered by an excited Bulma.

Bulma: Y/n, hi!

Y/n: Hey auntie.

Bulma: So, guess what? Kefla and I talked and she decided to dress up for your date!

Y/n: She... Dressed up?

Bulma: Take a look!

Y/n cranes his neck a little, and sitting on the couch was Kefla, who was wearing a hot pink dress, she was also wearing eyeliner, some blush, and lipstick.

Y/n: O-oh, wow...

Kefla turns her head and smiles, hopping up and taking Y/n's hands in her own before pecking his lips.

Kefla: How do I look?

She looked a little... Nervous.

Y/n: You're... I... Can't really put it into words... But gorgeous is pretty high up there. And you look classy, it's... Cute.

Kefla: H-huh? Y-you think I'm gorgeous?

She blushes and holds her cheeks.

Y/n: Uh-huh.

Bulma: Kefla, can I have a moment? We've gotta dress him up too!

Y/n chuckles.

Y/n: Keep the makeup to yourself and you've got a deal.

~ A short time later ~

Kefla, Goten, and Trunks were sitting in the living room when Bulma suddenly runs down the stairs.

Bulma: Close your eyes Kefla!

Kefla raises a brow but closes her eyes, she suddenly feels a strong grip on her hand gently pulling her up and a large arm wrap around her waist. She slowly opens her eyes and blushes.

Y/n was dressed up in a nice dress shirt and pants and his hair was slicked back, he also had a flower in his free hand, which he gently tucks between Kefla's left ear and her hair.

Kefla: Y-Y/n... That outfit... You look so... So...

Bulma: Dashing? I know!

Kefla giggles and buries her face in Y/n's chest, trying to stop herself from giggling.