05 | Iniquity (Eren's POV)

Start from the beginning

Why isn't she going with the rest of them? Why is she just sitting there?

"I have to go to the restroom, I won't be long. Please wait for me, Eren." Mikasa ordered, as if she were my mom, yet again.

I annoyingly sighed and watched Mikasa walk to the bathroom. I began staring at the table out of boredom. I heard someone sit down in front of me and no doubt in my mind, I knew it was (Y/N). I continued to stare down at the table, trying to ignore her presence as best as I could, but I couldn't, so I gave in.

"What do you want?" I scoffed.

She put her hands on the table.

"To apologize for I don't know beating you I guess—I also didn't mean to act the way that I did towards you, I was just putting on a show.." She softly smiled and blushed, as she rubbed her right shoulder.

Why in the hell is she blushing just from talking to me?

I looked up at her, her (E/C) eyes locking into mine. I was about to say something, until Mikasa came back. I had to keep my composure and stick back to my original  thoughts of me not caring about her stupid apology.

I don't care about her or her weak apologies, but at the same time why do I feel the need to apologize too?

I saw Mikasa place her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder to get her attention and once (Y/N) looked up at her, she punched her so hard, to the point she fell out of her seat.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do in complete honesty—and even if I tried to do something, lord knows Mikasa is stronger than me. I specifically told her I could handle her myself though, so this was very much unnecessary to the full extent.

"Hurt Eren again and it'll be a lot more worse." She stated, in a serious tone.

(Y/N) then focused on me, she stared at me as if I was suppose to do something, but the fact of the matter is—I'm shocked, I don't know what to do.

I feel bad that she's hurt, maybe I should help her.

Nah fuck that, she deserves it.

But she's new..show some mercy.

No, you'd never hear the endless complaints from Mikasa.

Mikasa looked at me with the face that's telling me she's ready to go. So, I plastered a smirk at (Y/N) and got up from the table, following closely behind Mikasa.

I stopped momentarily and watched her bleed.

A part of me feels pity to see her just sitting there bleeding, there's no doubting it. The way she's looking up at me...

Shut up, stupid thoughts!

"Weak." I muttered at myself and walked away, catching up with Mikasa.

"Mikasa! I told you I could handle it myself. I'm tired of you doing the exact opposite of whatever I say!" I argued with her, on our walk home.

"Eren...I swore to protect you at all costs, wether you can handle it or not. I made you my number one priority." She replied, deeply exhaling.