The Inescapable Hallway

Its an inescapable hallway,
It never ends,
You try everything to escape it,
Ignoring it, avoiding it , going threw doors,
But nothing works,
Its an inescapable hallway,
And that hallway is Bullying.

"Your nothing but a stupid, ugly slut!" I yelled at my reflection in the mirror as i held the blade in my hand. My mascara was smudged and my hair was tangled and matted from me pulling at it.

I'm so tired of the the constant torture. I'm tired of this cruel, cruel world. What did I do to deserve this?! I want to end this thing called life... I want it to just stop.

I pressed the blade against my skin and slowly drug it across my arm. I winced in pain at the insufferable pain, but its not worse than the pain I feel everyday, due to my mother, and classmates and other people around the school. They bully me so much that I believe all the things they feed to me.

I am fat, I am stupid, I'm the slut of the school, I am a friendless loser that not even her father wanted.

I watched as the blood dripped from my arm. I might've made a really deep cut, because there was a river of blood beneath my feet in only a matter of minutes, but I don't care.

Nobody else cares either. Nobody cares about me me. Nobody will ever care about me.

As I glare at all the other cuts on my arm I began to ball my eyes out.

"What am I doing to myself? Why do I have to be the way I am? Why do I have to be...me?" Was all I thought as i creep up against the wall and slid to the ground, crying myself to sleep.

I woke up to an abrupt ringing in my ear, it was the alarm from my phone informing me to wake up for school. I looked around the bathroom and noticed puddles of blood, blades, broken glass on the floor from the things i knocked down. I had blood all over my shirt and pants, and thick dry blood trailing down my arm. It looks like a murder occurred in this bathroom.

The cut that I blade made was now I scar, just like all the other ones. I got up and went to the sink to wash the dry blood from my arm. As I put the cut in the water it was like a slap in the face. It stung really bad, this time I did cut really deep.

After I was done I went to go get ready for the hell hole, people call school. I wore dark blue jeans, and a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, to hide my cuts, and put my hair in a bun. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then ran downstairs with my phone and my book bag. I grabbed a breakfast bar and rushed out the door, walking to school.

When I got to school something was...different. Nobody came over and called me names, pushed me, nor whispering about me. It seemed like their focus was else where. I saw everybody crowded around the main office. Due to my curiosity I walked over there. It was a... new boy.

As he walked out the office he smiled brightly in my direction. I turned around to see if it was directed to me, and it was. I smiled to myself as I thought about him smiling at me.

"As if he would ever want you, he was just trying to spare your feelings." Brianna, the queen bitch at this school, hissed and walked away with her peasants trailing behind her snickering.

Maybe he was trying to be nice. He does like me, nobody does.

And nobody every will...

Hey guys this is my first book, I'm not sure if its going to turn out good but I'll try to make it work.

I wasn't so sure about the way I began this because it seems like it would be like the second chapter, or after the introduction but i like it

Vote and comment. I'll update later today💙