"Tomorrow?" I asked, confused.

The table was silent for about ten seconds, until Hanji looked around at everyone else and shook her head.

"None of you told her— She sighed, "There's a banquet tomorrow night and it's always a day before the team battle. Levi hosts it here actually and he will disclose the teams." Hanji explained to me, carefully.

"Teams.." I said breathlessly, unfortunately she heard me and it wasn't meant to be heard. I was just worried.

"Yes, it'll be fun, if captain decides to let you compete. No need to worry—It'll be fair, but don't think it'll end without a broken bone or so." She smiled, brightly.

Is it really...is it really that intense and serious?

My eyes widened.

She laughed, "What's that face for, (Y/N)? I'm just teasing—maybe." She smirked, evilly.

I really hope I'm not competing this go around and if I do, I hope I'm on hanji's team. She's scary for some reason...

However, I was scared regardless because I've never worked on a team before. I feel as if my communication skills or something would be off and throwing your teammates the wrong signal, can cause a terrible slip up for everyone.

"Is the banquet formal or what? I don't really have anything nice to wear..." I said, lowly.

"How about you come over to my place? I'm sure I have something you could wear." Historia offered, blushing at me.

"I'll come too." Ymir intervened.

"Ymir, you're not too fond on dresses and makeup, so you can stay home. I'll see you at the banquet."  Historia told her, firmly.

Ymir frowned and then sighed afterwards, "Will you marry me after?" She asked.

I've always wondered if they were ever a thing. I mean could you blame me though? She always talks about marrying her.

Mess hall was over and so was school. I had a shitload of homework from Mr. Smith's class today and I most definitely wasn't looking forward to it.

As everyone was getting up to leave, I decided to stay behind, so that I could talk to Eren because my only other resort here, was to approach him personally. I wanted to know if he was mad at me, so I could apologize because I don't want to start school off with an adversary.

"You coming?" Annie asked me.

"Go on ahead. I'll try to catch up—just give me a minute." I told her, as she shrugged and walked away.

Everyone at my table were either gone or far away enough to where I could barely see them. I looked at the table that those three were eating at, only to notice that Armin wasn't present and neither was Mikasa, but I didn't fail to notice that Eren stayed behind too.

Reluctantly, I walked towards him and sat down in front of him. He didn't look up, but I'm sure he knew it was me and I didn't think he liked the fact that I was here.

Great, so much for not making enemies.

"What do you want?" He scoffed.