It was the roughest and thrilling sex that they ever had in their lives. "OOHH FUHHHH FUCKKK DREWWW!" Karen screamed out as she was steady creaming on his dick not being able to concentrate as Drew was taking her ass to pound town. "Oh my god, Drewww Gimmie your dick." Karen whined wanting more even though his dick was damn near touching her cervix.

"You like it when daddy bends you over?" Drew asked her as he smacked her ass on both cheeks. "YEAHHH I LIKE IT DADDY!" Karen whined clenching her teeth as he pulled her hair back even rougher making her stand almost as if she was standing straight up. "ARCH THAT BACK GIRL!" He demanded and Karen did as told even though it was difficult doing so as he was roughly pulling her hair. Karen felt like Drew was trying to kill her in this position but she loved it. The only thing that Karen was wearing outside was her high heels which she so, liked to call her "stripper shoes" and Drew was just having the time of his life getting her back and doing whateva he wanted to his wife.

Once he finished fucking her, Drew shoved his dick into her mouth letting her suck him off. He then took his dick out her mouth and shot their kids everywhere on her face and some more on her titties. "Look at you take all that shit." Drew groaned as he was just shootin his cum and then lastly, into her mouth.

And Karen didn't mind she liked being his little slut. Then, he went straight back to fuckin' her. Karen could barely think or respond to anything cause Drew was fucking the lights out of her. The way, Drew was doing her was ungodly but she wasn't complaining. After, Drew made her squirt and cream on his dick, Karen got down on her knees sucking it all off even getting some on her hands as she stroked him. Once again he nutted in her mouth while, Karen was down on her knees sucking the soul out of him they were changing positions once again.

They prayed to God that no one would come out back to check on them since they were making so much noise. It was like Karen was his own little porn star cause neva in his life have they ever been this nastyy before. Bringing him to another orgasm, Drew took Karen's head and held it making her take in all of his dick into her mouth while swallowing their kids making her gag a bit. Which only turned him on even more. But they weren't done yet yanking his dick away from her mouth she pouted. But that was only so, he could take her to another part of the balcony.

"We have time for more suckin' later." Drew said as he wanted more of her wet pussy.

However, the two didn't hear the front door open or their family calling their names. "Go check on them." Dorinda said and Jacky shot her a look like she was already gonna do that. But as Jacky made her way through her sisters room which she was sharing with her husband she saw first how messy her sisters room was with the bed covers half way off the bed, shoes everywhere as well as their clothes on the other side and the fact that they weren't in the room. Now, Jacky had a good mind to just get out of there as quick as possible. But you could never be too safe especially with the sounds that she was hearing coming from the outside of the window from the balcony. While Jacky was inspecting the room deciding on whether or not to leave out while she could, Dorinda was talking to Twinkie as they got the food out.

"Twinkie." Dorinda whispered to her chuckling.

"What?" Twinkie asked not knowing where this conversation was about to go.

"How much you wanna bet that Jacky about to catch Karen and Drew doin' the nasty?" Dorinda said chuckling and Twinkie tried not to giggle. "Doe stop." Twinkie said now laughing. "I'm just sayin' she can't be surprised if she finds out she's pregnant on our way back home." Dorinda said. "Thinking nobody knew they were bangin in the room they were loud as hell even with the furthest room in the house." Dorinda said.

Back to Jacky, it sounded like Karen was either in pain, crying or happy within a split second. She couldn't tell which emotion it was so she became just a little concerned. But she did pray and hope that it was nothing as she walked further into the room with her guard-up trying to prepare herself for anything.

After, Drew had finished eating Karen out again while she sat on his face he had placed her on top of him as he sat in the balcony chair on the outside letting her ride him. She was naked as all out doors only having the blanket from the closet barely covered up her body as it fell off completely onto the ground. When that happened, Drew had the left titty in his mouth sucking on her nipple while he was staring and playing with the other one as Karen was fucking the hell out of him after how he just did her in she wanted to pay him back. So of course, Karen was bouncing on him as hard and fast as she could whimpering while she was starting to make a creamy mess between them.

Jacky went out back on the balcony only to see her baby sister fucking the daylights out of Drew on the chair.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jacky screamed out loud sounding like a black mama scaring both Karen and Drew who immediately let go of the titty he was sucking on when he heard, Jacky's voice but Karen kept goin' as she was already in the zone when Jacky slide the doors open. A few seconds she finally stopped startled. But Jacky had unfortunately already saw them in action as she was in shock. Frozen.

"Y'ALL NASTY!" Jacky hollered opening up the screen door further when she heard, Karen moaning but it sounded more like weeping. "EWWW. Y'all NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIVES!" Jacky yelled at her. "JACKY GET OUT!" Karen yelled in her raspy voice seeing that her baby sister was sitting in a porch chair on the balcony with nothing on as she had quickly grabbed the blanket that fell to cover her up. While Karen hid all her goodies from her sister even though the sisters have seen each other naked before it was still awkward to be in this position. Once Jacky quickly left losing her appetite, Drew and Karen got ready.

"Jacky what happened?" Dorinda asked her like she ain't know. "I don't feel like talkin' about it." Playfully shakin' her head. "No, just no." Jacky said baffled and Dorinda knew what that meant as she laughed. When Karen came back in from being fucked from back and fourth her sisters started crackin' on her. "I don't know why you laughin' Jacky you're the one who saw." Karen said with no shame and Jacky just playfully waved her off as she was with Dorinda on crackin' on Karen.

"Be glad you didn't us earlier when I was bent over the balcony!" Karen said at her and her sisters had to laugh.

"Did y'all at least use a condom?" Jacky asked, and Karen looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why am I gonna use a condom with my man for?" Karen asked her as she went back to eatin'.

"Does he at least pull out?" Dorinda asked. "She won't let me." Drew cut in and Karen quickly eyed him and the rest of the sisters and their husbands choked knowing what that meant even though they knew the pull out method didn't really work no way.

"Don't be surprised when we go back home and you find out that you're pregnant this trip was supposed to be about healing not fuckinggg." Jacky said. "Something that you and Drew have been doing non-stop since y'all got here." Jacky said as she was realizing how much of a freak, Karen actually was.

"I am healing. Me and Drew were healing together." Karen said, "Giving her that sexual healin'." Drew added on and Jacky acted like she was gagging. "I have never been so disgusted in my whole entire life. DON'T NOBODY SEND ME BACK TO HER ROOM TO GET HER NO MORE." Jacky playfully yelled. "JUST NASTY." Jacky frowned up and the sisters laughed.

Karen walked out the room within the next few hours trying to act like she could walk straight. But could not. Look at you, you can't even walk straight. Jacky said. Don't hate big sister don't hate. Karen playfully told her as she flipped back her hair.

Notes:

Well, y'all finally got y'all balcony scene for those that asked in the comments lol. I did my best.

kikiaka1112
and also thanks for the suggestion to get them out of Detroit. I knew I didn't want them being too far away from home. So, I just kept them in Michigan forgot to post that last chapter. 🤣

And poor, Jacky she had to see her baby sis in action.

What y'all think about this chapter?

Comments or thoughts?

Thanks for reading!