𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

[Misturi] "Hm? Oh! Um...yeah your mask isn't finished yet.

He looked at Misturi with a frightened expression. Misturi frowned a little and rubbed the boy's head.

[Misturi] "It's ok, (Y/n)...don't be afraid..."

Misturi smiled sweetly, causing the boy to blush a little. He nodded a but more confidently before putting on his veil hat and standing up.

[Y/n] "See...you....later..."

(Y/n) whispered and walked outside in the sun. His silk material that was attached to his hat drifted with the wind that covered his delicate features.

He followed the direction Misturi hand given him, but after walking around for a while he doubted he was getting any closer.

He continued to walk before he bumped into someone else. (Y/n) immediately backed away and looked down to cover his face realized the scent.

[Kyojuro]"You!"

He stared at (Y/n) with a smile. (Y/n) peeked a little, it was the man with yellow flaming hair that competed with the sun.

Kyojuro chuckles and crossed his arms, staring at (Y/n) intensely.

[Y/n] "(Y/n)...."

[Kyojuro] "Hm?"

Kyojuro leaned in a little, to hear the demon.

[Y/n] "My...name...(Y/n)...yours?"

Kyojuro widened his eyes with amusement, did the boy really want to know his name or was it for other intentions, but he sees no harm in doing so.

[Kyojuro] "Kyojuro Rengoku"

He smiles and pulls away from the already shaken up boy.

[Kyojuro] "You know Muichiro do you?"

(Y/n) widened his eyes and hesitantly nods, peeking out his (E/c) slit eyes that shined through the shadow.that his hat created.

[Kyojuro] "Hm, as expected it's good to know he feels great attachment to someone familiar for once.

But do understand that, the boy went through a lot, especially with the death of his brother."

(Y/n) stopped breathing for a second, he trembled a little, clenching his hand and breathed out calmly.

He closed his eyes and walked passed the man with a small huff. He simply raised an eyebrow and smile.

[Kyojuro] " You're lost, aren't you?"

(Y/n) turned stiff as a sweat ran down his face. He looked at Kyojuro with a little bit of a glare, but politely nodded. Kyojuro looked at the poorly drawn map, and chuckled.

[Kyojuro] "Butterfly mansion eh?"

(Y/n) walked along side with Kyojuro. He took this time to observe the boy's features. He glanced at the beautiful boys side profile.

His face was still very much covered by the silk veil, he walked properly and a calming and wise aura, as if he's seen it all.

He also couldn't help but noticed the boy had very cute ears and very long lashes.

He gently chuckled to himself and looked forward.

[Kyojuro] "I wonder what you must've seen during your many years alive."

(Y/n) glanced at sun like man, who didn't stare at him back but looked afar with a smile.

[Y/n] "Deaths...many caused by greed, corruption, love...not having enough.....depression......demons.... but I have also seen happiness, ones that don't have anything. Some....discover their happiness when it's already too late...."

Kyojuro stared, despite his solemn tone, he had no idea how his expression is. Expressionless? Sad?

[Kyojuro] "Have you killed anyone?"

Rengoku words slipped out of his lips and he glanced back at (Y/n) curiously about how to boy would respond to such a upfront question.

[Y/n] "I am no saint..."

[Kyojuro] "I see, I see...."

Kyojuro was intrigued by the demon. Despite being in a body of a 14 year old, he felt like he could easily talk to the boy.

On the way their Kyojuro continued talking to the boy, who gave him short answers, but rarely a little chuckle will fall out of his lips.

(Y/n) thought Kyojuro was a strange man. Though he was horrible at making jokes he easily made the mood brighter.

[Kyojuro] "It's here."

(Y/n) looked up at the large building, that was surrounded by butterflies. He turned to Rengoku and bowed.

[Y/n] "Thank you, and goodbye Rengoku"

(Y/n) turned around and walked inside.

[Naho] "U-um...."

Naho stood infront of (Y/n) with a plate of onigiri's. (Y/n) squatted to the little girl's height and smiled gently.

[Y/n] "I'm here to see Tanjiro...."

Naho smiled bashfully and nodded.

[Naho] "T-they should be over their, just make sure t-to make a right at the corner."

[Y/n] "I see...thank you very much..."

The girl smiled and walked away. (Y/n) walked in the direction she pointed.

[Y/n] "And...turn right--"

(Y/n) bumped into someone, and before he could pull away he felt someone yank him back.

[Muichiro] "Who are you?"

Muichiro glared down at the boy, who gazed back into his dull sky eyes without revealing his face. Muichiro gripped onto the boy's arm tighter.

[Y/n] "(Y/n)"

Muichiro furrowed his brows then let go. (Y/n) looked down at his arm which was wrapped up from the demons recent bite.

(Y/n) grabbed the boy's arm and lifted the sleeve away from the injury he caused. Muichiro bit the bottom of his lips with a irritated expression.

He couldn't pull away from the boy as he ever gently rubbed the injury. Gentle strokes as light as a feather, it was like he was playing an instrument ever so gently.

[Shinobu] "Oh and Muichiro-"

Shinobu widened her eyes and stopped midway of completing her sentence. Muichiro widened his eyes and smacked (Y/n) hands away.

[Muichiro] "Tch."

Muichiro walked away quickly, leaving the poor women without any words from the situation.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you liked it. I was a little busy this week so I didn't have time to complete this, but I did try my best to work on it as much as possible!

Goodday or what I like to say Goodnight~