1. Nightmare

Warnings: may be a bit scary, and a panic attack. much fluff though.😉

info:
Steve is your boyfriend. You tell him everything. The only thing he doesn't know is that your parents and 2 sisters where killed right before your eyes. You have nightmares about it very much with panic attacks. You knew how to hide it for a few months but there only getting worse and worse.

Y/n nightmare pov:
I walked slowly to the living room. It was already dark outside and i heard the branches tapping against the windows. The only thing was that i didn't hear any noise from my parents watching the Tv or my sister's. "Mom?" ,i called. No one responded. "Dad?" ,nothing again. Suddenly i heard footsteps. I only couldn't hear from which direction they came from. I walked further every step coming closer to the living room, i could feel my heartbeat raising. Suddenly my parents and sisters appeared in front of me. "Mom, dad, Mary, Kate run fast!!" ,i shouted. To late. I saw a man standing with a knife in his hand. He ran to them and begin to stab them. I wanted to run away but i just stood there. In a complete shock. Watching them slowly die.

Y/n pov:
I woke up, drenched in sweat. My heart beating very fast. I crawled out of the bed, trying not to wake Steve up. I changed my pyjamas and felt a tear rolling down my cheek. I wiped it away but i couldn't stop crying. I began to shake "Stop it" , i said to myself. But i knew i would not be possible to stop it this time. It was worse then the other panic attacks i had. I climbed back on the bed again and just layed down because i didn't know what else to do. I couldn't go to the kitchen, because our bedroom door is making a hard sound if you open or close it.

Steve pov:
I slowly woke up from a slightly crying noise. I looked next to me and saw my beloved girlfriend shaking and crying trying to be quiet. "Y/n my dear, whats wrong? ,i asked with a soft voice. She didn't answer ,so i pulled her in my arms, my hand running up and down her back.

Y/n pov:
Steve was so sweet to me, but i just don't know how to tell him. I don't even know if it is a good idea to tell him. Maybe he thinks i am just overreacting.

Steve pov:
"Y/n look at me" ,I said while lifting her chin up so she could face me. "I love you so much and will accept it if you don't want to ,but can you tell me why you are crying right now?" She looked over to me and asked with a small voice: "I will tell you but you have to promise that you won't judge." "I won't my dear Y/n" , i responded. She took a deep breath and began to tell me. "So my parents my 2 younger sisters and i had just eaten dinner. I was in my room and just making my homework. So i was busy for a very long time and i didn't hear anything because i was ultra focused. Then when i was done i wanted to ask my parents if i could have some icecream, if i just grabbed it i would have a big problem. And i wanted to be a good child. But when i got to the living room it was scarying quiet. I called their names a few times ,but they didn't respond. Then i saw a man dressed in black coming towards me with my parents and my sisters. I saw that he had a gun with him to watch them." ,She started to cry again. "And then he shoot them, and I stood there while he run away. Just useless and in shock." I hold her even more tighter. "Y/n i am so so sorry that you had to go through this baby" ,i whisperd. "You need some rest darling. Go back to sleep, your'e safe with me." And i watched my lovely girlfriend become calm and fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what she just told me. That is just not okay. I will discuss this tomorrow with her i thought. I felt my eyes getting heavier and i eventually fell asleep too. end.

Hope u liked the first chapter!! I am gonna try to write one every week!! Ciao!!