Great, like my hair and breath wouldn't smell enough of vodka, so now my feet is also smelling like that.
"Why you were drinking?" She asked, looking this scene I made when I angrily took some paper and wiped that alcohol off from my feet. Then I took it more and throwed them to the ground, I was ready to lean down and wipe it, but my friend offered help.
Like always.
"Let me do it." She only said and leaned down to wipe it. I decided to search those painkillers again.

"I ask again, why-" She started again, but I was too angry right now, so I interrupted her question.

"Don't know! Life's from ass so maybe that's the reason, I don't fucking now." I snapped.
It wasn't necessary at all, she don't deserve to hear how I'm angry. I hope she understands, and I think she did when she stood up again with those wet papers. She throwed them to the trash can.
"Where the fuck they are..!" I mumbled angry while I opened and slammed those cabinet doors.
I was frustrated.

I stopped everything for a moment and took deep breaths, this headache is killing me right now.
I watched with my side-eye how my friend opened one cabinet, and found them right away. It made me sigh, now I was angry to myself.
How I didn't saw them there?
She took some glass and filled it with water, then handed me it and the painkillers.
"Thanks..." I only mumbled while I took them.

I sat on the couch, followed by her. She sat next to me, and looked me up and down. But I kept my gaze on the empty walls.

"You know.. some fresh air would be good for you. Let's go somewhere, do something fun." She suggested gently, and showed with her hand outside of the window.
I closed my eyes and shook my head lightly.
"Eevi.. you don't have to. I want you to live your life and have fun with your friends. Don't worry about me." I sighed and slowly turned my eyes on her.
She smiled and put her hand on my shoulder, stroking it carefully.
"You're my friend, and of course I care about you. You know.. boys are having show at friday.. let's go there together. It's a festival, it'll be fun. Good music, good food and I could introduce you to them." She started smiling. Her green eyes were almost sparkling, she looked so excited while explaining her plan.
I didn't want to ruin her happiness, but I can't go.

"Boys? The band where your boyfriend and brother are playing?" I lifted my other eyebrow up, she nodded.
"The rest of them are very good friends to me too. They're the best, I want you to get to know to them." She kept smiling.
My gaze lowered down, and it wandered around. Until it stopped, I was staring at her engagement ring.

"I don't want to force you.. but I would be happy to have you there. Please..." She made her puppy face as I looked her again. She took my hands, and begged me.
I just sighed and looked away. She didn't give up.
"Come on! I know that deep inside you want to come." She smirked.
Slowly I moved my eyes on her again.
I was in terrible hangover, yes. But still she managed to make me smile a bit.
But I didn't agree yet.

"Will you be my bridesmaid?" She suddenly asked with poker face, out of nowhere. It made my face go serious again, my eyes widened open.
I opened my mouth a bit, but there wasn't any words I could say.

"Okay." I only said. She started smiling widely.

"Okay? Great!" She chuckled and hugged me then, I hugged her back in confusion that what just happened.
"We decided with Olli that we both will have only one bridesmaid and bestman. Oh I'm so happy that you agreed!" She was all excited, it made me smile too.

"Who's the bestman then..?" I asked nervously, looking around. She took more relaxed position, and her eyes were so happy.
She loves talking about the upcoming weddings, they're next year.
I see how happy she is, especially I see how she starts blushing everytime when we talk about Olli.
I've never met that man, but she has shown me couple pictures.
She showed me one pic where they both were, they looked so happy in that.

"It's Joonas." She answered.
I only nodded, not knowing who he is.

"In the band too..?" I asked unsure and immediately she nodded.
"Guitarist. He's a funny guy." She patted my leg before she stood up and walked to the kitchen.
A funny guy, huh? Hope not he's not too "funny".
I don't need people in to my life who are trying to make everyone laugh all the time.
I need my own space, my own little world where I can hate everything in peace.
I watched as Eevi was hunting something to eat from my fridge, but apparently it's empty. There's only a light. Maybe not even that anymore. I wouldn't be suprised that my own fridge would leave me too.
I saw her face from here, she was thinking and frowning.
"I'll visit the store. I take your keys." She said determinedly and was already on the hallway.
I was just about to say something, but she already left.
It made me sigh and lay down on the couch.
I stared the roof while I enjoyed this silence.

Until neighbour started beating walls with the hammer. It made me groan and I took some pillow, and buried my face against it.
Sometimes when my neighbours do that, I say some strong words with loud tone, and usually they stop by then. But now I can't do that, my head is killing me and I don't have enough voice for that.
I'm not suprised that I usually get confused faces from them if we meet in the stairwell.

First chapter of this new story! What do you guys think?
I'm kinda nervous about this, everytime it's the same when publishing a new story..
I'm very honored for all the comments you wrote on the last chapter of "All I ever wanted" <3
And hey, Eevi is here! I couldn't abandon of her.
Enjoy, and stay safe and strong ya'll🖤