─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ xxi. 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌

Start from the beginning

"You were brilliant!" James Potter shouted, that echoed through the hospital wing. "Laughalot has never been out like that! then Minnie is like so happy, I swear I've never seen her more proud! the Slytherins are sore losers it's brilliant!"

Stella giggled at James' ecstatic reaction. "Thanks, James"

"He's right though, you were amazing! ever since you joined the team, you've never failed to catch the snitch." Remus complimented.

"And you were a great commentator, not to mention the 'take that, you pieces of shit!'." Stella quoted Remus, making them burst into laughter.

"Shush!" Madam Pomfrey tutted from afar.

It was already midnight yet they were still wide awake due to the adrenaline rush from the match earlier.

Instead of having a party in the Gryffindor common room, like the rest of the students, James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter stayed with Stella on the hospital wing after Madam Pomfrey healed her and placed an arm sling on her.

Ofcourse the mediwitch allowed the boys to stay.

Just then, 2 voices arguing with Madam Pomfrey was heard.

"Did you see Malfoy's face? That wank— do you hear that?" Sirius stammered.

They all stopped conversing and listened. Stella leaned in to listen more but winced when her shoulder twinges in pain.

James pushed her forehead down with his index finger, earning an adorable glare from the girl. "Stay down, will you?"

"Probably just students asking for medicine." Remus shrugged.

But in reality, it was 2 sneaky Hufflepuffs that made their way to Stella's bed, carrying her favorite foods in a picnic basket, some small party hats and small strawberry heart-shaped cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Stella widened her eyes but returned a smile to Eloise and Portia. "You couldn't wait until tomorrow?" she laughed.

"It's already midnight." Portia happily shrugged.

The Mauraders looked at each other, clearly dumbfounded and flabbergasted.

"It's our time with her." Portia stated. Eloise and her leaned in to hug Stella but they were towered by James Potter.

"No hugs. She's injured." He strictly says pointing at her arm sling, but was still confused. "Hold on." He turned to Stella. "It's your birthday?!"

Hesitantly, she nodded.

"Wha— why didn't you tell me?!" James shouted.

Stella laughed at his reaction and rolled her eyes teasingly. "Well, one doesn't go around and announces their birthday, James."

"Sirius does." Remus teased. "But still!" he interrupted.

"Now, we feel bad." Sirius pouted.

"I'm sorry we didn't get you anything." Peter sincerely apologized.

"It's alright, you nutters." Stella said, smiling. "Winning the match and catching the snitch earlier was enough."

"Isn't that like normal?" Peter asked. "You catching the snitch?"

Eloise agreed. "You never fail to catch a single one."

"I don't get how Hufflepuff's are really close to the house-elves." Peter said, stuffing his face with strawberry cheesecake.

"We give them treats." Eloise happily said. "I can show you around them sometime?"