Her family and uncle-aunty's marriage anniversary!

"Bhabhi when is Bhaiyyaa coming?" Avneet whined as she paced in the living room of the Nandra house, waiting for her elder brother.

"He's on his way. He'll come." Yesha, Avneet's brother's wife- i.e. her sister-in-law informed.

"I told him to come early, everyone knows Maya Aunty doesn't like to get late." Avneet grumbled as she munched on a chocolate bar.

"Shaant gadhadhari Bheem, shant" Her mom, said- her voice calm like the sea (as always.)

"Aaap apne bete ki hi side lijiyee. Huh" Avneet complained, hunger getting the beast out of her, slowly.

"Avneet, he'll come soon. Don't worry" her father added.

"I am not worried, I am pissed off" Avneet specified with air quotations.

Shivay and AnikaAvneet's parents

Shivay and Anika
Avneet's parents

🌻

"Kitni baar sorry bolu mein Avu?" Abhishek- Avneet's borther asked her as he rolled his eyes.

"Ehhhh, I just wanted something to blame on you" Avneet said, triggering Abhishek to roll his eyes, again.

"Aankhe hai ya rolling machine?" Avneet asked again, with a mischievous smirk; she had got the chance of messing with her brother after a long time.

"Tujhe gaadi mein baithna hai ya nahi?" Abhishek asked, irritated.

"Sorry, sorry. Itna gussa mat kar" Avneet said, dramatically raising her hands.

"MEIN GUSSA HORAHA HU!?" Abhishek asked, shocked.

"Ho gaya tum dono ka?" Yesha piped in the conversation.

"Huh?" The siblings looked at her in confusion

"We would really like to join Maya Aunty and Indravadhan Uncle in their anniversary celebrations." Yesha informed the duo with a fake smile and the both nodded, rushing out to get in the car.

" Yesha informed the duo with a fake smile and the both nodded, rushing out to get in the car

Abhishek and Yesha
Abhishek is Avneet's elder brother and Yesha is Abhishek's wife.

"Kitne dino baad yeh nok-jhok hui hai ghar mein!" Anika exclaimed, happily. She had been missing her children's presence in the home- they just felt like robots; eating, sleeping and working.

"Woh toh hai!" Shivaay agreed, grinning as the family left for dinner.

🌻

"Here's to more pleasant years" Abhishek said, raising a toast.

"Cheers!" The Nigam and Nandra families exclaimed.

"Before we proceed, I would like to say something." Maya said and and all the attention went to her.

"Indravadhan, happy marriage anniversary. You are the only love of my life and I am so happy to be with you. You've been a great partner to me, in every aspect of my life. I love you so much!" Maya said, beaming while a smile appeared automatically on everyone's lips.

"Maya, I love you too! Thank you so much- for everything. For adjusting to my big, joint family, for always understanding me. You are the only person with whom I want to share all my happiness and sorrow with. I love you, happy marriage anniversary."

"Happy marriage anniversary!" Everyone cheered for the couple.

🌻

"The party was nice" Anika said smiling.

"Yeahhh. It feels like yesterday that the two had started dating back in college." Shivay said with a soft smile.

"I know right." Anika said, chuckling.

"They were together from college?" Yesha asked, surprised.

"Yeahh! You know, Indu Uncle, Maya Aunty, Mumma and Papa, were best friends from their childhood"

"Like you and Siddharth?"

"Haa!"

"Wow, family bonds!" Yesha said.

"Yuppp!" Avneet replied, realizing her and Siddharth's relation.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Heya! How was it? Small chapter, I know. But, I have started regular updates!

(Also this chapter wasn't really satisfactory, sorry)

Anyways, do vote and comment!

══════════════════

Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love! Do vomment and share if you liked the book!