"And we've been looking forward to this too," Kennedy says as she leans close to Lila poking her sides, "I need a new picture for my desk."

"I have one!" Lila exclaims, "I drew it in class yesterday just for you."

"Did you?" Kennedy asks with a smile and Lila nods her head, showing off missing teeth.

Natasha carries Lila inside and Kennedy follows her, Clint closing the door behind them.

"Guess who is watching Tolkien and Liho?" Kennedy asks Clint.

Clint smiles, "Tell me you did not ask Steve."

"We asked Steve," Natasha says as she sets Lila down who runs off to her room.

Clint chuckles, "I wish I could see it."

"Also, Kennedy thinks you live in the middle-of-nowhere USA," Natasha says with a grin as she looks over at Kennedy who rolls her eyes at her girlfriend.

"Aren't you from Ohio?" Clint asks.

"I wasn't surrounded by cornfields! And you know what? Ohio has two football teams!"

"And yet the Chiefs have more super bowl wins than the Browns and Bengals combined," Clint responds with a shrug and a cocky smirk.

"Let's see if those super bowl wins will protect you from a life-threatening injury," Kennedy responds with a smile as she tilts her head.

"Clint, stop antagonizing the woman that patches you up," Laura says as she enters the foyer, hugging Natasha and then Kennedy.

"She started it," Clint says.

Kennedy gasps, "I did not! I simply finished it."

"Ladies," Natasha says stepping between them, "You're both beautiful."

"You instigated all of this," Kennedy says and Natasha grins as she leans close to Kennedy.

"I did and I have no shame about it," she says as she kisses Kennedy and turns to follow Laura into the kitchen.

Lila returns and in her hand is a piece of paper. With a shy smile, she holds it out to Kennedy who takes it with a grin and looks at it. The drawing was of two stick figures holding hands, a taller one and a shorter one. They were labeled with the sloppy handwriting of a six-year-old, which warmed Kennedy's heart.

"That's you and that's me," Lila explained, "So you can always remember me, even when you're at work."

Kennedy kneels before Lila, "First off, I could never forget you. You're like my favorite person in the whole wide world."

Lila's eyes light up, "Even more than Aunt Nat?"

"Definitely more than Aunt Natasha," Kennedy responds with a grin, "In fact, I'm going to take down a picture of me and Aunt Nat and replace it with this masterpiece."

"Daddy, did you hear that? Aunt Kennedy said that I created a masterpiece!" Lila exclaims.

"I heard," Clint says with a smile, and Lila giggles as she runs off into the kitchen, probably to brag to her mother.

"So," Clint says as he looks at her, "I heard you've been asking about field training."

Kennedy bites the inside of her jaw, "I've just been inquiring about it. Nothing serious."

"It'll be serious when it gets back to Natasha," Clint tells her, "There is no way she's letting you out in the field."

"I know that," Kennedy responds as she folds Lila's drawing in half, "I just was curious about what the training would be like and it's not going to get back to Natasha. It's our little secret."