Partying with the boss

Start from the beginning

Levi cleared his throat, scanning F/N's body again. "I suppose you could say that," Levi said, passing the girl another smirk. F/N could even tell a hint of mischief was hidden behind his eyes.

"Come on, we're leaving," F/N ordered Hange, running into the dressing room and plopping a fat stack of cash on the counter. "Keep the change," F/N instructed, grabbing the scientist's arm and scurrying out of there before she could see Levi's eyes trailing her bottom.

Once the two made it back to F/N's apartment she quickly discarded the dress into a corner and began rummaging through her closet to find something that would be more comfortable for her to wear, knowing Hange was busy preparing lunch for them in the kitchen. F/N was too engrossed in her task to hear the door crack open. "F/N! What are you doing? You said you would wear it!" F/N dropped the few dresses she had picked out to go through in surprise, turning around.

"I-I just don't think it's appropriate..."

Hange shook her head, setting the tray of food she had been holding on F/N's purple bed sheets. "But you looked so beautiful! Don't you want to feel confident? Or as an added bonus-maybe impress a certain someone? I saw how flustered you were in the store."

F/N blushed furiously, sitting down on the ground and eyeing the scientist curiously. "Business and pleasure should not mix," she answered simply, secretly pulling the hem of her shirt anxiously. The raven-haired man had been bugging F/N for weeks on end. She didn't want to admit it-but her attraction for him was growing and that meant it was becoming more noticeable which she couldn't let happen.

"Ah, so you DO like Levi!"

"Don't call him that!" F/N interrupted. "He's Mr. Ackerman, my boss, Hange. Just let it go. Will you at least not make a fool of me if I agree to wear that stupid garment tonight?"

Hange smirked, extending her hand out for F/N's. "It's a deal."

*

F/N pinched her fingers nervously as she listened to the booming music outside the door, constantly adjusting and looking to see if her dress was showing too much more than it already was. "Do we have to go?" F/N asked Hange, looking to see if anyone was listening.

"Yes, now get in there before I force you to." Before F/N could protest further, Hange had already turned the metal handle and pulled the girl inside. There seemed to be at least 50 people floating around the dance floor, excluding the people at the bar and sitting around in the waiting areas. For an anniversary, this seemed a little extreme to F/N.

Without really looking F/N sat down at one of the chairs at the bar, signaling for Hange to sit down. "God, I need a drink. I am in no shape to deal with Levi right now. I mean, who does he think he is? All I've ever done is work my ass off for him, and what does he do? Force me to go to a party! He knows how much I despise parties! What a fucking dick!" Hange shot F/N a knowing glare, glancing between her and the person sitting behind her. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" And then it hit her. F/N felt stuck. She couldn't turn around. She thought about just walking away, but what would the consequences be?

"Oi, brat. My office-NOW." F/N didn't need to turn around to know the owner of that voice, so she simply nodded. Taking Hange's hand, F/N led her away from the bar, only to be stopped as a firm hand grabbed her wrist. Her boss's hot breath traveled down her neck, sending pulses straight to her core as he whispered into her ear, "and don't expect to not be punished this time, F/N." She shivered at the erocative way her name rolled off his tongue and whimpered softly at the loss of his body heat as he walked away into the direction of his office.

"Sorry, Hange. Business matters."

Hange folded her arms, smirking slightly. "I'm sure," she responded coyly, pushing F/N's shoulders in the direction of Levi's office. "Go get 'em, princess." F/N rolled her eyes, doing as Hange told.