Part 5 | Facetime

Start from the beginning

"What did you tell them?" you asked, throwing a teabag at her.

"Nothing" Tom said, indicating for the others not say anything.

"Just how much you love Hiddleston over there" El said with a evil grin. You threw your hands up in frustration.

"Oh my god! Just because I love Loki doesn't mean you have to terrorise the poor actor" you said. You turned back to the camera.

"I'm so sorry Tom, don't listen to a word that leaves her mouth, it's normally bullshit" you added, grabbing El by the wrist and pulling her back up onto the bed.

"Do you want to see all her posters?" El said mischievously. Before you could react she grabbed the phone and did a 360 of your room, showcasing the numerous Loki and Marvel posters.

"EL!"

"Gosh it must be chaotic to live with you two" Lizzy said in amusement, watching as you grabbed the phone and set it back on the headboard.

"You are correct Miss Olsen. Just so you know, El is completely in love with Mr Hemsworth over there" you said, pointing the sugar spoon at Chris.

"Why thank you El, that's very sweet" he replied, chuckling as she blanched and ducked out of the room.

"Anyway, apologies. She's a handful sometimes" you said. A muffled "I am not!" could be heard in the background.

"She seems quite fun" Chris said.

"She's single" you mock whispered. A pillow flew through the door and hit you on the back of the head. "Okay okay!"

"Now, why did you lot call me in the first place?" you asked.

"Were taking you with us" Taika declared.

"That's wonderful Taika. Care to tell me where that is?" you asked sarcastically.

"Were all going to Australia tomorrow; we're staying at Chris's house for the two weeks before filming starts" he said excitedly.

"Can we see Mum and Dad??" you asked, grinning.

"Yes, I haven't seen them in ages."

"You're from Australia?" Paul asked.

"Born and bred" you nodded. "Flatting in America in hopes of starting up my acting career."

"Well it seems that worked out for you" Tom said with a smile. You shrugged.

"You never know Mr Hiddleston, the mortals might hate me" you said, taking a sip of tea.

"Doubt it" he answered.

"Can we meet your parents?" Lizzy asked hopefully.

"You really want to meet them?" you replied in shock. They all nodded.

"Well I guess so. Hiddleston I'm warning you, you are one of my Mum's favourite actors" you said, pointing a biscuit at him. He chuckled.

"I see it runs in the family" Scarlett said with a smirk. You flipped her off and continued drinking your tea.

"Bring El with you, your parents will want to see her. We'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon for a late flight" Taika said.

You nodded.

He blew a kiss to the camera. "Bye sweetheart."

"Bye Taika. Bye guys!" you called out and they waved before ending the call. You lay back on the bed with a groan.

"ELLINA MARIE ANDREWS, GET IN HERE IMMEDIATELY." She poked her head around the door, grinning like the devil.

"I hear we're going home tomorrow."

"Shush. WHY DID YOU TELL THEM THAT???" you shouted.

"Tell them what?" she asked innocently.

"You know exactly what" you answered, folding your arms.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, about how much you love Tom Hiddleston?" she asked cheekily.

"Yes, obviously that" you said, burying your face in your hands.

"But its trueeeee" she sang. You threw biscuit at her.

"No its not. You're in love with Chris Hemsworth" you teased.

"You're in denial. And indeed I am" she said proudly, dunking the biscuit in your tea.

"Hey!"

"Hem hem."

You both froze and looked around.

"Who was that?" El whispered.

"Hello girls." You looked up at the phone to see that the facetime was still on.

A grin slowly spread across your face.

"CHRIS HEMSWORTH JUST HEARD YOUR LOVE CONFESSION AND WERE SPENDING TWO WEEKS WTH HIM FROM TOMORROW!" you screeched, falling off the bed with laughter. El's face drained of colour and she turned to glare at you.

"You're as pale as Sir Thomas Sharpe over there El" you said, giggling uncontrollably.

"Do you just reference Tom's movies?" Aaron asked.

"Yes" Taika and El said at the same time. You glared at both of them.

"Alright this conversation is over now, see you all tomorrow, bye bye" you said, grabbing the phone and ending the call (double checking this time).

"They were screen recording, I saw."

"WHAT?!?!"