-part 2-

NOAHS POV:
i've been watching tv ALL day,im so excited,i get to meet THE sarah wolfhard,i've seen pictures of her,she's absolutely gorgeous,and also she calls finn while im hanging out with him and sometimes he lets me say hi,but finn always told me "she's off limits" and he's been reminding me all day today.

FINNS POV:
i'm honestly not too happy about sarah meeting the rest,half of the people she's meeting today are boys,and i don't want sarah to get heartbroken again,she just got cheated on a couple weeks ago,she's still not over him.

SARAHS POV:
"CMON SARAH,WE'RE GONNA BE LATE"shouted finn."COMING"i yelled back.As i got into the car i felt this stroke of wind,i think i should've wore something more "warm".

sarah's outfit

BACK TO SARAHS POV: after all,it was summer,but sometimes LA can be cold,"it will probably get warmer"i thought to myself, "you're gonna freeze sarah"finn said,"i'll be fine" i replied,after a couple minutes finn stopped at a gas station for snack...

BACK TO SARAHS POV:
after all,it was summer,but sometimes LA can be cold,"it will probably get warmer"i thought to myself, "you're gonna freeze sarah"finn said,"i'll be fine" i replied,
after a couple minutes finn stopped at a gas station for snacks,we were meeting the cast at a beach around 20 minutes away.
i decided to go in since i was quite hungry,as i reached for a packet of cheetos i accidentally bumped into someone,it was millie!
"MILLS?" "SARAH" as we hugged a group a teenager approached us,
"HEY GUYS!"
i heard a mix of "NO WAY" "SARAH" and so on.
the cast were here!
as i gave each a hug we all sat down in caleb's van.
"so where abouts do you live" asked gaten
"i still live with finn and my parents haha" i replied,"ohhh i forgot you were siblings haha" said gaten,"you guys look nothing alike"said noah,"yep,i agree but my parents are convinced we look identical haha" i said,and the conversation went on for a good hour.

A/N:
heyyy,i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,leave ideas for future chapters in the comments!